Just got gold, here's how you do it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crsh

02-21-2013

Wait until your team isn't comprised completely of trolls

If you think I'm kidding, you haven't played a promotion series

weswithnodress

02-21-2013

Im in silver 3 and have lost promo series 3 times now. I go on hot streak until promo and for some reason i just get either bad team comps and bad players. Yes i don't always play the best either but come on i win on streak until promo and lose everytime, Quite frustrating. but i guess it will feel that much better when i move up having worked so hard for it.

League Logic

02-21-2013

Riot makes your promotional team worse than the team you're facing to ensure you deserve to be placed above them - tests you're carrying skill. So when someone mentions they're in a promo series, prepare to get raped.

Cytrial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswithnodress View Post
Im in silver 3 and have lost promo series 3 times now. I go on hot streak until promo and for some reason i just get either bad team comps are bad players. Yes i don't always play the best either but come on i win on streak until promo and lose everytime, Quite frustrating. but i guess it will feel that much better when i move up having worked so hard for it.
That is the exact same situation I am in. Same league and everything.

weswithnodress

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytrial View Post
That is the exact same situation I am in. Same league and everything.
Are you in Swains' masterminds. My main is vatney and thats what league i am in.

Khobahi

02-21-2013

sitting in my promo series of silver 1 to go to gold =)

currently at 1-0!!

fint

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crsh View Post
Wait until your team isn't comprised completely of trolls

If you think I'm kidding, you haven't played a promotion series
I lol'd

Irelia Carries U

02-21-2013

funny how we had a double top and a malphite for support on my promotion series for gold 3, and yet i didnt dodge and we ended up stomping them

The Unchosen One

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by weswithnodress View Post
Im in silver 3 and have lost promo series 3 times now. I go on hot streak until promo and for some reason i just get either bad team comps and bad players. Yes i don't always play the best either but come on i win on streak until promo and lose everytime, Quite frustrating. but i guess it will feel that much better when i move up having worked so hard for it.

this seems to be my experience as well. i get no trolls / leavers until i hit promo series then they all show up. i think it works like sharks smelling blood, trolls smell promotions and are instinctively drawn to it.

Cydrolic

02-21-2013

i got gold just fine duoing bot lane