Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aside from the Gold Bug, Ignore bug too

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BideliaTrahern

02-21-2013

Three teammates of mine were just being HORRIBLY rude in the game so I ignored them. I relogged because I had negative 2 billion gold, and when I got back in, same gold, but the people I ignored were getting through my chat. I checked, and it still said they were being ignored, but they weren't. So I had to sit there and listen to them all call each other horrible names and swear at each other and insult each others parentage, making the game very un-fun.

namora

02-21-2013

Thanks for finding this bug. This means so much to me, as I use this feature perhaps far too often? Did you try re-ignoring them? It may just be that it was showing visually that they were ignored, but for some reason it reset that status on the server when you re-logged and so it may be a temporary solution to simply re-ignore them.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Actually a Llama

02-21-2013

Quote:
BideliaTrahern:
(...)I ignored them. I relogged because I had negative 2 billion gold, and when I got back in, same gold, but the people I ignored were getting through my chat. I checked, and it still said they were being ignored, but they weren't.

I can confirm this. Also happens when ignoring people outside of a game. Whenever a new game is started with those players, they will not be ignored, but the icon will say they are.

Quote:
BideliaTrahern:
So I had to sit there and listen to them all call each other horrible names and swear at each other and insult each others parentage, making the game very un-fun.

As far as I am aware, you can un-ignore them and then ignore them again to make the ignore effective again. It seemed to work for me.