Rengar needs a Role. Riot fix him.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheazle

02-20-2013

This man has some interesting ideas and I'd like to see one of them in PBE soon so get on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All dat Entropy View Post
Rengar is okay. He's not ideal at all.

I think Riot needs to decide whether they want him to be a split-pusher, a duelist, or an assassin, because he does all three in a mediocre kind of way.

I think they should slightly alter his kit to make him better at one of those three tasks. If they want him to split push, increase the damage on his W, reduce the slow on his E, and revert his ult back to an instant stealth. If they want him to be a duelist, increase the scaling on his Q, give his W and attack speed slow along with a movement speed slow, and grant him some bonus attack speed when coming out of stealth. If they want him to be an assassin, increase the scaling massively on his Q and remove its ability to hit turrets to compensate, and increase the slow on his E.

Rengar is still okay early-mid game, but once team fights roll around it's hard to find his niche; what can he do to help the team the most? Split push? Burst squishies? Duel bruisers? He can sort of do any of them, but there are better champs at all those individual tasks.

Wheazle

02-21-2013

Nerf Master Suck Town fits Morello well.

Fiova

02-21-2013

Rengar is okay, with this hp regen you can do what you want

http://i.imgur.com/So3EoJn.jpg

Seriously, Rengar needs some rollback, 140 CD on rank 1 ulti 7 second stealth think its failed to cast i mean you click r and you died while delaying its went on cd, also pls more burst dmg and %15 MAX HP on Empowered Battle Roar and more DMG or W Should has AD ratio but deals magic damage or else like darius's passive idk. Also Remove pushback time on ulti its dumb as ****..

Fiova

02-21-2013

bump

PurePhoenix2013

02-21-2013

Or, you could just play Shaco and excell at all 3.

KnifeLion

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePhoenix2013 View Post
Or, you could just play Shaco and excell at all 3.
Oh how I love Shaco players that think they can get away while backdooring when I play Rengar.

Hellbringth4th

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKnife View Post
Oh how I love Shaco players that think they can get away while backdooring when I play Rengar.
lol. *shaco stealth* *rengar ult* "I SEE YOU, WRETCHED CREATURE"