The Revived Ask Champion Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Oh CHRIST I completely forgot about Kha'Zix.

Don't worry, I'll try to get to him as humanly possible. Just super busy with CAPTs and Musical and family and adflsdjflasij I'll try to get one out by the end of the weekend and/or monday.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am nunu bot

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Thanks for making this!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Græves View Post
I reckon that be a lot of fine champions leaving there. If I be so inclined I may take up another one not sure. But most likely I think it will be either Malzahar, Jax, Gragas, or Wukong. And by the way you may want to check in on Eve. I think she switched to a new thread. I'm not sure so I'll check.

Cancel that on eve she is not around anymore. And I believe Fate might be inactive.
Certainly, just remember you only get two champs. Drop one if you decide to go for a third. Eve... I think she's already on the list... Yes, yes she is. Twisted Fate has now been on the placed as Available until further notice... Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Oh CHRIST I completely forgot about Kha'Zix.

Don't worry, I'll try to get to him as humanly possible. Just super busy with CAPTs and Musical and family and adflsdjflasij I'll try to get one out by the end of the weekend and/or monday.
Ah, Kha'Zix, thought you were dead. Good to know you aren't. I'll take Kha'Zix off the list... Done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosedrake

Junior Member

02-22-2013

Hmm. I have Kayle's permission to start an Aether Wing Kayle thread. However, I'd like to be careful and bide my time. I only get two champs, you say...

I do like Hecarim...

Does anyone else have plans for him, or can I...? He'd be excellent for helping me get used to these forums! I just... joined yesterday and all...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosedrake View Post
Hmm. I have Kayle's permission to start an Aether Wing Kayle thread. However, I'd like to be careful and bide my time. I only get two champs, you say...

I do like Hecarim...

Does anyone else have plans for him, or can I...? He'd be excellent for helping me get used to these forums! I just... joined yesterday and all...
How champions work usually is just get a smurf up and take the role of the champion. If the champion was available of course.

Looking at the list, he's most definitely available. So you can make a smurf and take his role whenever you're ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am nunu bot

Senior Member

02-23-2013

I was thinking of doing either Skarner or Hecarim as well myself, but i don't really have a whole lot of playing time anymore, i mostly just lurk on the forums n stuff. Time will tell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Karma isn't taken? *internally squee's like a rabid fangirl* Of course, I'm going to wait for a bit and see how far I can take my OC down the RP business. Also, if people will want me to take up a champion that is - those whom I left a reply on their asks or simply bumped into my wall-o-text will see that I tend to write a bit ... ehm ... detailed. And bloody long.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
Karma isn't taken? *internally squee's like a rabid fangirl* Of course, I'm going to wait for a bit and see how far I can take my OC down the RP business. Also, if people will want me to take up a champion that is - those whom I left a reply on their asks or simply bumped into my wall-o-text will see that I tend to write a bit ... ehm ... detailed. And bloody long.
Karma used to be taken, but she isn't active. So yes, anyone can take her whenever they are ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Kameil. Add this to the main page -

"Anyone who has left the main forums entirely is no longer allowed an ask champion thread or any position of influence in the forums when they return. Those posting only in the main forums or posting in both Maelstrom and the Main forums take no penalty."


Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
Kameil. Add this to the main page -

"Anyone who has left the main forums entirely is no longer allowed an ask champion thread or any position of influence in the forums when they return. Those posting only in the main forums or posting in both Maelstrom and the Main forums take no penalty."


Thanks
I still don't see how you feel this is reasonable? Some people felt these forums were growing stale, so what? Why should they be punished for exercising their right to free choice? Last I checked, people were free to frequent any roleplay site they desired, regardless of where they roleplayed previously.

I don't want to come off as rude or trying to start an argument or whatever, but this rule you are trying to push makes no sense to me whatsoever, and an explanation would be much appreciated.