League of Legends Novella

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohou

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratine View Post
I must say... I am... Intrigued

Just wondering... Will there be more people linked to champions?
Of course.

Kohou

03-15-2013

Part 3 of Chapter 4: Ad Libitum, has been uploaded! It's 10 pages long. Enjoy!

Kohou

03-15-2013

Uploaded a complete version of chapter 4

Kohou

03-17-2013

I've come to a conclusion that I probably should have reached sooner. The story, so far, has been strong, and I believe it's had a good amount of ups and downs, as well as character development for my own characters (Though you've only seen 4 so far.) That's where this point comes in. The story has reached a standstill because of my own mistakes and lack of experience in development.

And so, for the next few days, I'll be putting my time strictly into development of the story. You may not see a new chapter for a couple days, a week at most. I'll be checking over plot holes, furthering the plot, and further developing characters. It was my own mistake to release different pieces the moment they were made, though I'm glad I did in a way.

Nothing is going to change for what was already put out. Some pieces may be added in, further explained, explained less, etc. but the main plot points and character development that's already been covered will stay the same.

Sorry for having to put this on a hiatus for a few days. There's nothing to blame but my own inexperience. I'll be browsing these forums and still talk to you guys and answer any questions you might have, but again, you won't see the first part of chapter 5 for a few days, most likely.

Thanks for sticking with me this far. I know some of you have been around since that stupid September last year where I came up with this crazy idea. I hope you're all willing to wait just a few days longer.

This is your one and only prophet and guide to the League of Legends, and for now, I bid you adieu

Kohou

03-17-2013

I looked over the main plot a bit, and the majority is going to stay in tact. Fortunately, the holes I found weren't nearly as large as I had anticipated. I'll still be putting this away for a couple days, but it shouldn't reach a week's time before you see the next part.

I think you guys should like what you see.

Kohou

03-18-2013

I've uploaded a full version of chapters 1-4 in a single document, which also contains my most recent changes. The changes were nothing significant, merely adjustments to fix word flow, some stupid mistakes I somehow still hadn't caught, and to move a few things around.

If you notice any other mistakes, let me know.

If you're just finding this, please read from that collection of all four chapters.

Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted on my changes and the status of chapter 5.

Kohou

03-20-2013

I'm going to start things up again soon. I'm going to look over the first four chapters a few more times, and then I'll be working on the fifth. Thanks for being patient.

Kohou

03-20-2013

Bump, chapter 5 part 1 will probably be up tomorrow.

Darkotas

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probably Singed View Post
Bump, chapter 5 part 1 will probably be up tomorrow.

Kohou

03-21-2013

Chapter 5 Part 1 is up! Let me know if you notice any mistakes, I don't have as much time to check this one over as I'd like.

Hope you guys enjoy!