Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical][Mac] Auto Disconnect (Bugsplat) Just Before Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustAaful

02-20-2013

Played two games on two different heros.

(1) Singed
Every time, just before I died (1 or 2 health bars) I would get auto kicked from the game with a Bugsplat error request.

(2) Vi
Every time, just before I died (1 or 2 health bars) I would get auto kicked from the game with a Bugsplat error request.

After each time I died, I would have to close LoL, reopen, and rejoin the game. Needless to say, I lost both and am done for the night. Well, actually I got the "Attempting to Reconnect" bug, sucks for the other team...

brofael

02-20-2013

I'm having the same problem. It doesn't seem to happen when you are executed by turrets and only happens when an enemy champ kills you.

JustAaful

02-21-2013

bump

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-21-2013

JustAaful try repairing your installation and let us know if you still get it. Also, did you sent the bugsplat report? Did you put a name/email/comment, so I can look for it?

Fennec

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
JustAaful try repairing your installation and let us know if you still get it. Also, did you sent the bugsplat report? Did you put a name/email/comment, so I can look for it?

I was having the same issue I think this might be related to Game announcements not working. I was having "minions have spawned" not play and other ones showing the wrong text.

If you want to look for my reports i think their numbers were #140/142/143. And comments with "Quinn died while casting Q" "loading game" and "Quinn Died".

Edit: Repaired client Still had the same bug. Report #157

JustAaful

02-21-2013

Quote:
vLemon:

I did submit bugsplat report (I did it after every death when I got auto kicked and the bugsplat report came up), I did not put name/email though...

I guess I can play another game and put my name/e-mail if you need me too.
I am fairly confident that most (all?) mac users are having the same problem. At least every mac user that I was playing with last night had the same problem as me (that is being kicked from the client upon each death caused by an enemy hero)

NOTE: There was ONE death where I was not autokicked. I want to say that during that death I was not trying to escape or attacking anyone, but just standing still and maybe not right clicking to try to run... Just something to think about...

ballmonster1

06-04-2013

lol is suck i was playing and something happened. server has been disconnect me in a game and i cant reconnect again