Gg riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aendorin

02-20-2013

So, I was doing ranked solo que, and after I won my first game for the series to rank up into a higher division and after joining the 2nd match, during my pick Adobe Air Client Crashed, now I'm back down to 3rd and my series is over...What the heck.

MicKretz

02-21-2013

it counts as a que dodge and all que dodges for your series forfeits your series....it may not sound fair but its the reason it happened

gl though gettting the LP to try again im sure u can do it

Aendorin

02-21-2013

But it's their problem that it crashed, why am I getting punished.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Because anyone can cry wolf and say their game crashed due to x reason (software not updated and a billion other possible problems that people can perceive to be Riot's fault). Hence, it's better to just leave it at that and not do anything about it.

If you really think you can hit that higher division, you can hit it. I went through 6 division series to hit to platinum and now I'm platinum III. If I can do that, you can hit another division. Be patient.

Unstable1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

Same thing just happened to me. My client keeps doing that I re-installed which is a lengthy process and it still keeps happening. Riot please fix this.