Just had a jarvan get absolutely destroyed top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

By a fiora

Im not mad in the slightest just impressed cause I camped her and she still did really well.

does fiora counter jarvan top?

what other champs does she counter (besides gang)

CynicalGiant

02-20-2013

If you arent roaming as Jarvan, you are doing something wrong.

Narshen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadMage View Post
By a fiora

Im not mad in the slightest just impressed cause I camped her and she still did really well.

does fiora counter jarvan top?

what other champs does she counter (besides gang)
I main Fiora (within reason, e.g. I don't pick her every ranked match) and would feel confident going top against the following champs:

Gangplank
Wukong
Jarvan
Kennen
Vladimir
Jayce
Nidalee

For these guys, I'd pick her pretty much regardless of who my jungler was. Other matchups, like Garen or Darius, are still pretty good but I'll need a fairly decent jungler to assist me.

Samuex

02-20-2013

fiora OP

And it was K

02-20-2013

She can outduel Jarvan easily. His sustained damage is pretty low. Shouldn't lose that hard, though. Supposed to poke and then execute her.

Guessing your Jarvan was a fotm baddie.

IndecisivePlayer

02-20-2013

Don't think it's too out there for either of them to win. Fiora can completely run away with a lane if she gets early help, so it was probably more about that than Jarvan being unable to lane against her period.