Add an AD Ratio to Trynd's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

02-20-2013

If Riot intends to nerf the AP ratio on his Q so much, why not put a small AD ratio on it as well? Why you gotta super nerf everything Riot?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23...-2-game-client

Ansaa

02-20-2013

I HOPE they're just keeping all the melee ADCs in their current state because they want to fix them all at once, with some miracle solution, like an early game item or something.

CragBlade

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
I HOPE they're just keeping all the melee ADCs in their current state because they want to fix them all at once, with some miracle solution, like an early game item or something.
I really doubt that would fix them.

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

How is a .3 nerf a 'super nerf'? Back when Riot systematically gut every single Support's heal, that was a super nerf, this is just them making the heal the way it should've always been and then nerfing that a tad because it wasn't touched during the sustain changes.

MorgManBasher

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomexis View Post
How is a .3 nerf a 'super nerf'? Back when Riot systematically gut every single Support's heal, that was a super nerf, this is just them making the heal the way it should've always been and then nerfing that a tad because it wasn't touched during the sustain changes.
Yeah, because obviously uour lane opponet will just let you get full fury for the 1.2 scaling each time you need to heal.
It's a huge nerf.

If you MUST nerf AP tryn (who doesnt even need a damn nerf), then buff AD tryn.

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgManBasher View Post
Yeah, because obviously uour lane opponet will just let you get full fury for the 1.2 scaling each time you need to heal.

It's a huge nerf.
Why should you be allowed to even have a 1.2 heal to begin with? Nobody else in the game has that kind of ratio except for Gangplank and Yi, and theirs costs mana and have around twice the cooldown.

CooLTanG

Master Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
So Trynd can heal others with his heal that destroys all his crit chance, that's new to me......

God Karthus NA

02-20-2013

Quote:
Why should you be allowed to even have a 1.2 heal to begin with? Nobody else in the game has that kind of ratio except for Gangplank and Yi, and theirs costs mana and have around twice the cooldown.
Why downvote this guy for saying the truth?

Geomexis

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
So Trynd can heal others with his heal that destroys all his crit chance, that's new to me......
I wasn't aware hp/5 and lifesteal can heal others, since those got nerfed when Riot went and nerfed sustain. Twice.
Also, why should AP Trynd care if he loses his crit chance? It's not like he's using it to any real effect besides lowering his E cooldown.