Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Add an AD Ratio to Trynd's Q

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

Senior Member

02-20-2013

If Riot intends to nerf the AP ratio on his Q so much, why not put a small AD ratio on it as well? Why you gotta super nerf everything Riot?

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23265-unofficial-pbe-changes-part-2-game-client


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

02-20-2013

I HOPE they're just keeping all the melee ADCs in their current state because they want to fix them all at once, with some miracle solution, like an early game item or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CynicalGiant

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Ansaa:
I HOPE they're just keeping all the melee ADCs in their current state because they want to fix them all at once, with some miracle solution, like an early game item or something.


I really doubt that would fix them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geomexis

Recruiter

02-20-2013

How is a .3 nerf a 'super nerf'? Back when Riot systematically gut every single Support's heal, that was a super nerf, this is just them making the heal the way it should've always been and then nerfing that a tad because it wasn't touched during the sustain changes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorgManBasher

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Geomexis:
How is a .3 nerf a 'super nerf'? Back when Riot systematically gut every single Support's heal, that was a super nerf, this is just them making the heal the way it should've always been and then nerfing that a tad because it wasn't touched during the sustain changes.

Yeah, because obviously uour lane opponet will just let you get full fury for the 1.2 scaling each time you need to heal.
It's a huge nerf.

If you MUST nerf AP tryn (who doesnt even need a damn nerf), then buff AD tryn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geomexis

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
MorgManBasher:
Yeah, because obviously uour lane opponet will just let you get full fury for the 1.2 scaling each time you need to heal.

It's a huge nerf.

Why should you be allowed to even have a 1.2 heal to begin with? Nobody else in the game has that kind of ratio except for Gangplank and Yi, and theirs costs mana and have around twice the cooldown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
Geomexis:
How is a .3 nerf a 'super nerf'? Back when Riot systematically gut every single Support's heal, that was a super nerf, this is just them making the heal the way it should've always been and then nerfing that a tad because it wasn't touched during the sustain changes.


So Trynd can heal others with his heal that destroys all his crit chance, that's new to me......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Karthus NA

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Geomexis:
Why should you be allowed to even have a 1.2 heal to begin with? Nobody else in the game has that kind of ratio except for Gangplank and Yi, and theirs costs mana and have around twice the cooldown.

Why downvote this guy for saying the truth?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geomexis

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
CooLTanG:
So Trynd can heal others with his heal that destroys all his crit chance, that's new to me......

I wasn't aware hp/5 and lifesteal can heal others, since those got nerfed when Riot went and nerfed sustain. Twice.
Also, why should AP Trynd care if he loses his crit chance? It's not like he's using it to any real effect besides lowering his E cooldown.


1