Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

-2147... billion gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grammatizator

02-20-2013

So yeah I was playing on pbe and it glitched to where when our team destroyed a turret we got that 2 billion number that is the max amount most games can count or process or w/e in negative gold.

even check my pbe account's history

Wings of Amnesty.
last game has the amount for gold earned and you can even see the replay.

KesslerCOIL

02-20-2013

gah why did it make this thread twice
the other one has a bigger one

Arzelena

02-20-2013

Same issue. Here are screenshots. People playing with me had the same problem. One of them said it started when he destroyed the inhibitor. It seemed to happen to me after we got the first turret down. a huge positive number popped up on the screen as gold received but then everything went to negative. Same number for those of us with the problem.

Dryad Soraka

02-20-2013

Got the same thing! I can't buy anything and I have -2 billion 147 million gold v_v

MaxxTaylor

02-20-2013

Yes I can see your gold: -2,147,438,648. After the Preseason has begun this happens eventualy when you buy something in the shop, but then it comes back to your real amount of gold. This must be a calculation bug, and in the game this is really bad 'cause you can't buy anything in that match.

Obscure23

Recruiter

02-20-2013

This has happened to a game I was in too, everyone except one person had negative gold and could not buy anything. The game dropped at the end when super minions were attacking the nexus. From what has happened, this may be a result of killing a tower or a inhibitor, but I am not sure about this.

tsubakainoue

02-20-2013

It's definitely towers and inhibs doing this. *Looks smugly* Did someone delete the gold ratio gold for towers? J/k.

FelPhoenix

02-20-2013

lucky for me it happened on the last tower. still a pain..

lo Neferentium

02-20-2013

Went into a vs AI game, and wound up with negative gold again after killing the bottom turret as Celestine Soraka, -214,783,648.

Talon experienced negative gold at 15:35 approx. in game, and Zed at 19:12 noticed that his gold had also moved into the negatives.

We also noticed that killing turrets and inhibitors gave ludicrous amounts of gold, around 3,903,274,375 gold for an inhibitor, and 7,914,324,134 for the turret leading into the enemy base.

Two people had normal gold generation, Quinn and Kha'Zix.

DefenestratedCow

02-20-2013

yeah it happened to me too. It was when we killed the second tower in the proving grounds. Same as what other people have been saying.