Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

-2147... billion gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LORDenauoram

01-28-2013

[Game][Minor]The gold when buying go (-)

1) when go to shop and buy a item
2)the gold go - somting for hazard
3)and refresh to real money

IntrospectionMan

01-28-2013

I've been trying to make sense of this, but the only thing I can feasibly make sense of is that a glitch occurs when you use the store search box and use a - sign.

Etydon

Recruiter

01-28-2013

just the game doing its calculation?

EpicAncient

01-28-2013

In-game shop; when you buy an item, sometimes the gold counter above the "Sell" option will turn into a hyphen ( - ).
After some amount of time, it will reappear to be your actual goldcount.

Am I correct?

--I know if you buy too many items too quickly, or try to buy them too quickly, it will go into negative gold when somewhere along the line it never bought those things.

I did a custom at some point yesterday and I had ~5k excess gold with a full build, so I just bought a ton of Elixers of Fortitude. This caused my gold to go from ~5k to -2.6k. When I exited the shop it was only down to ~3k. Rapid purchasing will cause graphical glitches that cause you to have to re-open the shop to be fixed.

xxxRjxx

01-28-2013

i think, after reading it, like, 6 times, what he is saying is that when you use a - in the serch box you can buy whatever you want too, the gold goes into a negative value, and then resets to (Possibly) Zero?

Reset Kingg

01-28-2013

Quote:
xxxRjxx:
i think, after reading it, like, 6 times, what he is saying is that when you use a - in the serch box you can buy whatever you want too, the gold goes into a negative value, and then resets to (Possibly) Zero?

Nope, it's just a graphical glitch. It's not even the search function. If you buy any item too fast when you can only purchase say 1 of them, you end up with negative gold. This is due to the recent optimizations to the shop to make it more sensitive to purchasing, but it also added this bug.
Example: You have 780 gold, and you buy a longsword, but you click the buy option VERY VERY fast.
Your gold appears to be -20 and you only have one longsword. Upon exiting the shop, your gold goes back to it's true value of 380, no harm done.
It's just a graphical problem that happens very often.

KesslerCOIL

02-20-2013

the moment i killed the tower is stole like 200 trillion gold >_>
I couldnt buy anything :/

lo Neferentium

02-20-2013

Logged in at about 11 p.m. EST on the PBE to try out Phoenix Quinn in a custom game. All was well until about 20 minutes into the game, where I suddenly had -214783648 gold. No matter what I did (selling an item did not decrease the amount I owed) or what/who I killed, I could not accumulate any more gold.

I managed to finish the game, and it does indeed display my gold earned as a ridiculously negative value.

KesslerCOIL

02-20-2013

the moment i killed the tower is stole like 200 trillion gold >_>
I couldnt buy anything :/
http://imgur.com/E73pTqA

firesflame4

02-20-2013

too smal make bigger