Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

-2147... billion gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Olaf NA

01-09-2013

whenever i bought anything from the store i get negative gold.

How to recreate:play thresh buy items.

Not sure if this is a thresh only thing.

HalfBaked12345

01-15-2013

so i was trolling on pbe again > and it turns out if you spam buy oracles elixir you can go into negative gold. and as soon as you do your gold goes right back to 0. doing this you can buy 6 oracles at start of game then sell them to get more gold.

Peltz

Recruiter

01-15-2013

People who troll should be replaced with people who actually want to test on the PBE ;-;

HalfBaked12345

01-15-2013

well if i hadnt been trolling i wouldnt have discovered this>:O

lm Krueger ml

01-15-2013

Quote:
Arch Nemesís:
People who troll should be replaced with people who actually want to test on the PBE ;-;

On the contrary, testing things also involves things like clicking everything repeatedly to see if something weird happens or spamming skills and essentially trying your best to break the game from every conceivable angle. The only 'Trolling' he was doing was not taking the game seriously enough... and since its the PBE... that's not Trolling; that's testing.

n69n

01-25-2013

This negative money maybe a bug, cose I experienced it in EUW server too at the last 1,5 week. It's strange a bit when I go to the shop enough money and I wanna buy some item, and after 2-3 I'll have negative money for 3-5 seconds and I'm still waiting to resume it.
First I think it's only on PBE because of my 200 ping but no, on EUW with 40 ping is the same problem.

Akuen

01-25-2013

I had this happen on live too. For a split second it shows up -250 when you buy crystalline flask and then returns to the correct value.

Vertany

01-25-2013

Like n69n, I encountered a graphical bug, saying I had negative gold, in the Live Servers recently. However, it is only a graphical bug, you cannot actually purchase more than you can. I tried it out again just now, it doesn not work.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

01-25-2013

This happens on live too,just on the health pots.I bough boots and 5 hp pots on lvl 1 with 475 gold,when i was clicking so fast the gold went to like .... -950 and came back to 0 again after i bought 5 pots,

Theme321

01-25-2013

I had this happen in the normal client, but things got reverted