please make melee carries a thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron wins games

02-20-2013

for the sake of variety. riot pls

Baron wins games

02-21-2013

day later bump

ViashinoWizard

02-21-2013

Melee carries will never be viable as long as Riot insists that they have to be glass cannons.

Voidgolem

02-21-2013

I want to build IE on my Darius and not instantly die in fights.

Would be cool.

Prophyrian

02-21-2013

Its pretty much impossible to make a melee carry. They require additional defenses and gap closers in order to get into melee range, and once there they need to be able to do as much or more damage then ranged carries in order to make up for the time and damage taken while getting into melee range. They would be OP. That's why you have bruisers that can hyper-carry. They start off slow and are counter-able, but once fed they can steamroll. Imagine if they started off immediately being able to carry.

ArmedRagnarok

02-21-2013

as much as i like the idea, the game right now is centered in other things.

This is a common team comp. A bruiser top, a bruiser/ utility tank jungler, ap carry mid, ad carry (ranged) + Support (ap caster, tank with high cc/sustain).

The problem is, a ranged carry is safe, because is far from the skirmish, but as melee, you have to be in the middle of all that nasty cc that the enemy bruiser has + you have no way to instagive them with all the defenses they have, you need more time. The range gives you the time you need, hence the popularity of the ranged carrys over de melee ones.

it's sad though, i miss my level 10 days when i used to play ad sion/yi. Oh, ****k it, i'm creating a smurf account

Jibamao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Melee carries are already a thing. After all, pieces of dogsh*t are still things.