I got suspended for picking mid, getting trolled and defending someone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conncept

02-20-2013

You spent two games whining about your team from start to finish because of a single mistake a teammate had made, and two others insulting your team because of things that happened in the champ select screen. You had A SINGLE GAME out of all of those that you were unjustly reported for. And of course it's the only one you care to mention in the OP.

You're a liar, a hypocrite, and a poor sport. You deserved your punishment and I hope you either reform are permanently removed from the game.

lol I died again

02-20-2013

In real life, police officers will often attack you for defending others.
Don't hold it against them, though-- they have been conditioned to be like dogs.

bannie

02-20-2013

In real life, I wouldnt punish.
If I was voting according to my interpretation of the Summoner's Code, 150% no punish. In fact, would need to find Ahri game to ban her.
However, Summoner's Code is interpreted as such
1) any chat log in purple
equals punish.

And I will gladly wave my banhammer to make sure that those who are lucky enough to be sent to tribunal are banned.

bannie

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
From the way you are responding to everyone's posts, you are still thinking that you're right and everyone's wrong.

Read the posts again. I never said instalocking was bannable. Upsetting people constantly however, is.
i am upset constantly by your name.
banned.

Acindo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

This thread is still going? For the love of god op.

The moral of the story is treat people how you want to be treated. Don't act like some spoilt brat with some kind of god given right to dictate what your whole team should do.

Jameskiy

02-20-2013

this team. this team gg,
This translates from bronze 5 talk to, i am a 4aggot who sucks balls, insults my team in 'all' chat to the enemy team, like they are supposed to sympathise with me!! (they just think im the ******* that i really am)
Also stop using banning as a threat, no one but little kids give a $hit about it.

DiamondHost

02-20-2013

instapunish

please become perma'd soon and do GD a favor OP

bannie

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acindo View Post
This thread is still going? For the love of god op.

The moral of the story is treat people how you want to be treated. Don't act like some spoilt brat with some kind of god given right to dictate what your whole team should do.
I would never report players who dont play YOUR meta. stupid meta sheep.

However, I will always report players who create a negative experience for any player by forcing him to play YOUR meta.

spoilt brat meta sheep. go back to elementary school

Pigroastinya

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannie View Post
i am upset constantly by your name.
banned.
Get 50 people to report him for it, 100s to vote it's worthy of a punishment and have it happen a couple more times and he'll be punished!

Except there's a clear difference from being upset by a name and calling some bad and telling them to stfu.