I got suspended for picking mid, getting trolled and defending someone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Free Roll

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
If you don't want to follow the meta, make sure your team is ok with it first. This is a game based on teamwork after all.

When you do stuff like that, people will usually view it as trolling and won't take kind to it.

again can you please direct me to list of allowed champions, their builds and lane configurations that i am allowed to play without being punished?

good stuff this tribunal.

KiyoSpirit

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Roll View Post
again, so insta locking is a bannable offense. may i ask how long must i wait before i am allowed to lock my champion without being punished for it kind sir. The funny part is how exactly are you determining who istalocks in tribunal cases my friend?

From the way you are responding to everyone's posts, you are still thinking that you're right and everyone's wrong.

Read the posts again. I never said instalocking was bannable. Upsetting people constantly however, is.

Ouroboro DFGAREN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Stop lying to us.

Please, you know you were wrong.

EDIT: You try to use the Tribunal against people to justify yourself. Then when it bans you instead you claim its broken. You are just hilarious.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

"this team"
"This team"
"This team"
"reported Vi for trolling" (report quietly please)

Second game don't ask the other team to report, makes you look like a jackass for spreading the drama and pandering to the other team. if they're toxic they'll find their way to tribunal. Your report should be enough

3rd game you were busy telling the other team how bad yours was. There's not being a team player, then theres that.

4th game "report my entire tean" ...errr what?

5th game you forced a 2 mid comp on a team that had no experience with it. Because of this i can only assume one of the other lanes failed, the other mid was underfed. This alone wouldn't be bad if you weren't demanding your team to be reported, acting elitist to them, and overall being a douchbag. Also since this is the 'second' time you went mid when another person wanted it, i can only assume you were in the fault for the 4th game too.

And no, i'm not blaming you for breaking the meta. I'm blaming you for handicapping your team with a strategy they're not experienced in, and DID NOT want to do.

Sorry, you REALLY deserved a punish. All 5 games i can find at least something, if it's not blatantly obvious you're a jerk.

Quote:
again can you please direct me to list of allowed champions, their builds and lane configurations that i am allowed to play without being punished?

Why should we? Your team asked you to leave mid on both occasions and you refused. You knew your entire team was not okay with it, and you probably saw one of your lanes was handicapped (2v1), and ignored that. I would consider that refusing to communicate.

HeadHurtsAlot

02-20-2013

Viktor [00:18:03] this guy will cry so hard
Viktor [00:18:07] when he will get banned lol

Ouroboro DFGAREN

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadHurtsAlot View Post
Viktor [00:18:03] this guy will cry so hard
Viktor [00:18:07] when he will get banned lol
This is something you should not do.

Cawk Deezil

02-20-2013

For the most part you never seemed to want to discuss things with your team, and if the majority of the team believes one way ...you should concede....yet that never seemed to happen with you....thusly you earned your ban..

Setrack

02-20-2013

banned by the instapunish kiddies

TheHawtPotato

02-20-2013

1.8k elo my ass. 900 elo more like it. bronze 3, real impressive

StubbyBro

02-20-2013

I would report you for spamming "this team" and for requesting that your allies be reported for no other reason than that you lost and you're mad about it.