I got suspended for picking mid, getting trolled and defending someone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmokingPuffin

02-20-2013

=====
Viktor [00:12:41] dude
Viktor [00:12:43] stfu.
Viktor [00:12:44] you are bad
Viktor [00:12:48] simple facts.
=====

Not sure if serious.

Free Roll

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudBoy View Post
I would punish you. Annoying as hell it seems. Seems like you go into every game with the "I will do what i want and report my team attitude".

wow so now we ban people because you find them annoying?

Free Roll

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipressbutton View Post
I would punish. There's multiple games were you apparently instant lock mid, regardless of who called it first. No team communication, you show a "screw you I do what I want" attitude. Try being the bigger player and forfeiting the role to someone else once in a while

insta locking, now bannable offense, good stuff this tribunal. May I ask, what is the requirement timewise before i can lock and it not be punishable in your eyes? 5 seconds? 20 seconds? the full 45? When will you allow me to lock kind sir....

HunkDorlian

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by loooooooololol View Post
Tribunal fails. I just spam punish and I have an 85% correct rate.

Whatchu expect? You get punished for anything/everything.
i have to agree, i spam punish and still have 87% accuracy, and some heavy toxic cases are forgiven...

KiyoSpirit

02-20-2013

Your case is kind of in the grey area for me. Based solely on the chat logs, it seems you aren't very flexible in terms of roles.But when you get harassed you, turn it into a giant argument. I'm assuming that all the people you were fighting with in chat got banned as well. You weren't helping yourself by insulting them though.

Also, do note that if you don't follow the general meta and do something like duo mid, if it goes wrong, people are more likely to report you for trolling.

Free Roll

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
Your case is kind of in the grey area for me. Based solely on the chat logs, it seems you aren't very flexible in terms of roles.But when you get harassed you, turn it into a giant argument. I'm assuming that all the people you were fighting with in chat got banned as well. You weren't helping yourself by insulting them though.

Also, do note that if you don't follow the general meta and do something like duo mid, if it goes wrong, people are more likely to report you for trolling.

not following the meta, = bannable now, may i ask kind sir what i am allowed to do when i play? is there a list champions to view that are acceptable? maybe a schematic deatiling acceptable lane configurations i must follow?

good stuff this tribunal.

KiyoSpirit

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Roll View Post
insta locking, now bannable offense, good stuff this tribunal. May I ask, what is the requirement timewise before i can lock and it not be punishable in your eyes? 5 seconds? 20 seconds? the full 45? When will you allow me to lock kind sir....
Simple. Don't instalock. I'm more inclined to ban someone who instalocks during champ select when roles are still being organized and if the game is lost.

KiyoSpirit

02-20-2013

Quote:
not following the meta, = bannable now, may i ask kind sir what i am allowed to do when i play? is there a list champions to view that are acceptable? maybe a schematic deatiling acceptable lane configurations i must follow?

If you don't want to follow the meta, make sure your team is ok with it first. This is a game based on teamwork after all.

When you do stuff like that, people will usually view it as trolling and won't take kind to it.

Pigroastinya

02-20-2013

Quote:

He didn't say it was bannable, just that not following can upset people and when you spam "this team" and tell them to stfu, they are more likely to correctly report you for it.

Free Roll

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
Simple. Don't instalock. I'm more inclined to ban someone who instalocks during champ select when roles are still being organized and if the game is lost.

again, so insta locking is a bannable offense. may i ask how long must i wait before i am allowed to lock my champion without being punished for it kind sir. The funny part is how exactly are you determining who istalocks in tribunal cases my friend?