Playstation 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor 420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Pc >All. Sony didnt even show people what it looked like.

StonerSundays

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottön Tail View Post
Pc >All. Sony didnt even show people what it looked like.
More like Sony > PC. It it shows as to why PC got a watered down Diablo 3.

advancedAI

02-20-2013

I'm mostly stoked about the next generation of consoles forcing the current developers to push their games further for the PC market.. Instead of being worried about porting their new games onto old hardware.

StonerSundays

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDerp View Post
Will it have backwards compatibility?
Yes.

StonerSundays

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
I'm mostly stoked about the next generation of consoles forcing the current developers to push their games further for the PC market.. Instead of being worried about porting their new games onto old hardware.
This.

Frostnight

02-20-2013

Confirmed for no console.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
Yeah, the difference in quality between PC games and consoles games in visuals is starting to get ridiculously large. There's no reason why Dark Souls should have to have been put onto hardware that runs it like ****, not in this day and age. I'm excited for Dark Souls 2, but I'm worried that that game is going to run badly too due to the stagnation of console platforms.

Ladayen

02-20-2013

Alot of the features focused on extra devices or out of game socialization.

You can use the PS vita to play games it appears. Not just at home but walk to school while playing a ps4 game on it. Not a bad feature at all I suppose. Just have to have the vita.

It meantions though that your friends will know immediately when you buy a game and that it will hook up to facebook and other stuff. This annoys me. I dont like my consoles online aside from updating or on the rare times I actually am playing an online game.

Stormsurgez

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Yes.
no

BACKSTABUUU

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladayen View Post
You can use the PS vita to play games it appears. Not just at home but walk to school while playing a ps4 game on it. Not a bad feature at all I suppose. Just have to have the vita.
Sony's been pushing that for a while, a lot of their major releases have cross platform functionality, you can play the full version of their ****ty smash brothers rip off or that new Sly Cooper game on your Vita if you have one right now. The upcoming PSN port of Hotline Miami is supposed to have that function as well, excellent game by the way, if you missed it on Pc for whatever reason, for the love of god, get it.