Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn's Splash Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArbiterOfTruth

02-20-2013

Now that Quinn and Valor have been officially announced and a splash art is shown why hasn't it been uploaded yet?

Finch Toast

02-20-2013

Well, the image with the release usually isnt the splash art. However, it does look like one... There's something i dislike about it but I can't put my finger on it. :c

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Finch Toast:
Well, the image with the release usually isnt the splash art. However, it does look like one... There's something i dislike about it but I can't put my finger on it. :c

Bobble head with Googly eyes?

Realeyes

02-21-2013

I wrote the same thing in another post. The face shows the wrong side of her, the less interesting. I wanna see the sadness of a lonewolf, who lost her twin brother, together with the happiness of a sister, who found another trustworthy companion as he was. In the splash art, i see only a too much serious killing machine, with too big eyes...