Incoming QQ about Quinn being 7800 IP for a week,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snailygoat

02-20-2013

7800 isn't it?

Absogotdanglutel

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain youl View Post
its 7500 btw

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Meh, I don't think it's a problem. I remember when Varus came out and I couldn't play him for weeks because everyone wanted to. I don't mind people willing to pay a little extra with IP or giving RP people the privilege to play em' first since it does benefit Riot. I mean the price is only temporarily like that anyways so.

Supahjeenius

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Who was reduced at Thresh's release?
think it was yorik

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
Who was reduced at Thresh's release?
Yorick and Udyr

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=ip+reductions

Ghostshadowblade

02-20-2013

Warwick I noticed was lowered. I guess no one noticed since no one uses him.

margalolwut

02-20-2013

My favorite part is the following requests:

-riot give us this skin
-riot nerf this champ
-riot create this champ
-riot fix your server
-riot i only need 10 RP for this skin, can i has?
-riot please create this add on
-riot please answer my forum posts in a timely manner..

ENDLESS requests by players... I dont know about you guys, but i see a lot of riot input in these forums. They TRY (key word) to give the community what they want, but we all know its impossible, but at the same time people COMPLAIN about prices.

Most people here would make terrible businessmen. You ask away, expect a healthy gaming company, and want to pay very little $$$. At the end of the day, people working at riot have the same needs we all do (financial).. we expect so much from them and cry about a $10 skin (see dragon lulu)...

Probably doesnt fit in this post, but i see so much QQ about prices its ridiculous..

MyDeadGrandma

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Vi View Post
Oh good, I don't have wukong and have no interest in playing Quinn.

BTripp

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinithor View Post
Its annoying cause its pretty much a straight money grab. I might buy her first week with IP anyways tho, cause i don't really care.
Actually it's more of a time sink, considering IP doesn't actually have any value whatsoever.

PrinceZelta

02-22-2013

I don't think this is a good thing, if you guys don't know 7800 IP is the equivalent of around 1250 RP. It only lasts one week, but anybody that loves this game and saved up to 6300 in prep for new champs (Like i did) will straight away reach for their credit card or mobile and pay real money to buy her... That's what im doing anyway, no way im getting to 7800 before she is released, ill just go spend my 6300 on somebody else and use rp to get Quinn.