Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What a waste.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Quote:
Faptain Teemo:
She's a boring champ, honestly. A simpler version of Draven who has speed on her side,except thankfully I've owned 2 Quinns as Draven. I'm sure someone will go on to play her on a popular stream or tourney and do well and get her to be FotM, but she still bores me.

As an ADC, we'll see. I highly doubt it though.

Draven is so much cooler! He has style. (and a good kit >.&gt

Faptain Teemo

02-20-2013

My man.

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

its a shame quinn had such promise..... and somehow or another they turned her into a bruiser reminds me of how spongebob can only make krabby patties

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Faptain Teemo:
My man.

Denzel in the house!

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Quote:
Pathogen:
Yep. No comment, revealed her hit.

I guess that thread i made about feedback was wrong. Its read, just ignored like im sure Riot will ignore this thread.

Funny thing was, when i first heard about a female ADC i was so excited. I knew i'd get her double bundle and rock with her in bot lane. Then Quinn came out, and i thought "top lane" with her kit... but that made no sense. A bruiser ranger? Yep.

I.e. not excited anymore- and no spending money on RP for her, IP'll do.

Me neither

Lux Eternus

02-21-2013

Quote:
GiottoXIII:
its a shame quinn had such promise..... and somehow or another they turned her into a bruiser reminds me of how spongebob can only make krabby patties

This is how i feel, 100%.

It was like "hype hype hype"

then it was like- we want to make cool champions for you guys.

here's an idea's post for her- even more proof for the above

then its like, lol jks, we don't care. Quinn will be how we want her to be. trolololol

namora

02-21-2013

Quote:
Pathogen:
A) Yes, she was on PBE before live, your point?

B) I did play her, and have given feedback.

C) I live in Australia, so i cant.

D) Why do you always sign as "of the lower case"?

1. I gave my point, if you ignored it then that's your problem.

2. Cool, then Riot has heard your voice.

3. Riot has multiple facilities around the world and there are multiple methods of travel, also can't is not a word I use unless the blind man can't see.

4. Why don't you always sign as "a world-wide disease?"

Lux Eternus

02-21-2013

Quote:
namora:
1. I gave my point, if you ignored it then that's your problem.

2. Cool, then Riot has heard your voice.

3. Riot has multiple facilities around the world and there are multiple methods of travel, also can't is not a word I use unless the blind man can't see.

4. Why don't you always sign as "a world-wide disease?"

A) Riot said she would be an ADC, everyone i've talked to above gold rating, believes she'll be a top. Sure, it could just be my limited pool of friends, but their limited pool of friends tend to agree as well. Riot as well, have said she may be meta changing in having a ranged AD top lane (see: Jayce). So, please, define your point more clearly, and give me some points to actually rebuttal.

If you're higher than gold, and wish to make a valid argument as to why she'll be a good adc, by all means, i'd love to hear it. If you're below gold, i also don't mind to hear your point. But bear in mind, that you may not have a great scope of reasons. I also, know, that compared to my platinum friends, i have a long way to go.

Saying "she isn't a typical adc" isn't a point.

B) They haven't heard anyone's voice. Show me a Riot post saying they heard us, tinkered with our ideas, and found it worse than the original concept. Then, you may prove me wrong. (about this issue)

C) You're right. I can quit my university, travel to America and have my only plan in the entire world, to be joining Riot games. I'm sorry, but that isn't where i'm headed in life. I'm studying nanotechnology, and am doing research into nano-particles in space. More accurately, i'd love to one day be an astronaut, and so far, i'm on track. Schooling- above average, work- above average, achievements- above average. However, i also know the possibilities of this, and have many back-up plans as well.

I'm not about to give up what i've wanted to do my entire life, and what i've been trying so hard to do my whole life, to prove that i "can." So therefore, i won't. Perhaps if they were in Australia, i'd be inclined to do a internship, in creative design.

D) I don't sign as "a world-wide disease?" because, why would I?

I don't, simply because thats not the type of vibe i wish to give off to people.

It was a legitimate question, and was not made to mock. I'm curious as why you'd type "of the lower case" after your name, and were it originated from. When i debate, i keep my emotions elsewhere, and i found that section of your post interesting.

namora

02-21-2013

I'm not going to quote this post, but this is in response.

1. To further enhance upon my "point", I was stating that I have never seen or heard that quinn was to be strictly a bottom lane ADC.

2. If that's what you believe, then why are you still posting here or giving feedback?

3. Glad you're a person with an open view.

4. It was a legitimate question to a legitimate answer, I have had no other reason to sign a signature other than I like to and that I can. I was just as curious as to why you wouldn't.

I apologize if I came off in a rude manor, I do occasionally become attached to the subject matter.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

SpadeCA

02-21-2013

Oh its this thread again.(I had a long response typed out but it got deleted so tl:dr)

They have jobs, they have to read 100 of threads a day with 100 of replies a day. They might miss your feedback or, just disregard it because it doesnt seem to have amy valid points/repeated points.
They make the champions for the people AND the game. We'd have teemos everywhere if it was just the latter. They might see a suggestion but, not use it because it for their own reasons. They arent going to acknolegde everything.

This thread happens with every champ release. It happens.

She is a multi role champ depending on the items/masteries. I played her as ADC, she is amazing. I can assume her brusier comp is just as powerful. Play her how ever you want.