Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What a waste.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Can someone explain to me, what was the point of posting in this thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3127630&page=35

Clearly none of our ideas were taken into consideration.

Why even put that thread there, then?

Edit: From later in the thread:

Quote:
me]...Morello talks about making champions how the players want. Then they [Riot] made a thread about ":

And for those saying "she was never meant to be an ADC:" [QQ about why change her kit to a more ADC like kit, when she wasn't meant to be an ADC]

[QUOTE=IronStylus;32600603]Well, not sure about the slingshots, but the next ADC won't be a "he".

Which he later says is the character he is developing, and then he announces Quinn.

This thread is about Riot making no comments on Quinn whatsoever, to the people who spent so much time giving feedback, and revealing her kit (i.e. not changing it).

Dukatenscheisser

02-20-2013

This champs a mess. The bird is a gimmick. R makes zero sense.

smurfette2000

02-20-2013

The ultimate is fun if you build bruiser while Quinn remaining strong and enjoyable

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Quote:
smurfette2000:
The ultimate is fun if you build bruiser while Quinn remaining strong and enjoyable

Right. Exactly. BRUISER.

So shes not the promised ADC female that she was apparently meant to be. Might as well make another top laner. Whats that, 5/11 last champs are top laners. Pls tell me more about

Quote:
Dukatenscheisser:
This champs a mess. The bird is a gimmick. R makes zero sense.

Agreed.

namora

02-20-2013

Quote:
Pathogen:
Right. Exactly. BRUISER.

So shes not the promised ADC female that she was apparently meant to be. Might as well make another top laner. Whats that, 5/11 last champs are top laners. Pls tell me more about

Agreed.

She was never intended to be the typical ADC female that you seem to think she's supposed to be.

Also, champions are released on the PBE before the Live clients because they can be messy when they first come out.

If you'd like to help you can go ahead and play the champion and give a proper feedback, or you can apply for a job and make it better yourself.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

Problem is they moved her current kit on to Reveal so it's not changing. Zero comment fail Riot.

Eyrgos

02-20-2013

I'm pissed right now... how about that contrast pass too... amongst other things.

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Quote:
namora:
She was never intended to be the typical ADC female that you seem to think she's supposed to be.

Also, champions are released on the PBE before the Live clients because they can be messy when they first come out.

If you'd like to help you can go ahead and play the champion and give a proper feedback, or you can apply for a job and make it better yourself.

~Summoner namora, of the lower case.

A) Yes, she was on PBE before live, your point?

B) I did play her, and have given feedback.

C) I live in Australia, so i cant.

D) Why do you always sign as "of the lower case"?

Lux Eternus

02-20-2013

Quote:
Eyrgos:
Problem is they moved her current kit on to Reveal so it's not changing. Zero comment fail Riot.

Yep. No comment, revealed her hit.

I guess that thread i made about feedback was wrong. Its read, just ignored like im sure Riot will ignore this thread.

Funny thing was, when i first heard about a female ADC i was so excited. I knew i'd get her double bundle and rock with her in bot lane. Then Quinn came out, and i thought "top lane" with her kit... but that made no sense. A bruiser ranger? Yep.

I.e. not excited anymore- and no spending money on RP for her, IP'll do.

Faptain Teemo

02-20-2013

She's a boring champ, honestly. A simpler version of Draven who has speed on her side,except thankfully I've owned 2 Quinns as Draven. I'm sure someone will go on to play her on a popular stream or tourney and do well and get her to be FotM, but she still bores me.