Buying Yew Logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quitch

02-20-2013

400 gold each. Whisper me in game, or find me in Summoner Rift 1. Obviously members only.

Also looking for a good ADC to farm Baron runs with. We already have the other roles filled. Will split profit from Head of Baron 5-way if drops, otherwise whoever gets loot keeps.

Racism

02-20-2013

Runescape references.

Runescape dying.

People from Runescape moving to other games.

Finally Understands why 13 year olds are flooding league.

Balkai

02-20-2013

I remember that terrible game
You'd hit for 0 damage every few seconds and it'd take you fifty years to kill a single mob. Really exciting combat

Quitch

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racism View Post
Runescape reference.

Understands why 13 year olds are flooding league.
Lol, nobody plays that game any more. I used to back in middle school though. Transferring to a university from my CC to pursue a degree in civil or mechanical engineering.

But seriously, stay on topic. Do you have the yew logs, or what level is your "Ranged attack?"

Racism

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkai View Post
I remember that terrible game
You'd hit for 0 damage every few seconds and it'd take you fifty years to kill a single mob. Really exciting combat
I like the pvp

"OMG SO PRO"

"DAYUM THOSE NUMBER'S, SO SKILLED"

Like, going afk takes skill?

Racism

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
Lol, nobody plays that game any more. I used to back in middle school though. Transferring to a university from my CC to pursue a degree in civil or mechanical engineering.

But seriously, stay on topic. Do you have the yew logs, or what level is your "Ranged attack?"

80 ranged, but I can use a pot to get into baron pit.

No logs though.

Also - Every person on GD is either a Computer Science major, Software Engineer, Lawyer, or Engineer.

Nice try.

Naveed 20

02-20-2013

Quote:
I like the pvp

"OMG SO PRO"

"DAYUM THOSE NUMBER'S, SO SKILLED"

Like, going afk takes skill?
lol who the hell said it took skill?

i agree the game was awful but wtf are you even saying?

Quitch

02-20-2013

Quote:
80 ranged, but I can use a pot to get into baron pit.

No logs though.
Sounds pretty high. Will add you in game. We still need to have you do a test run at dragon with us - so show up with your gear please. We promise that we're legitimate and are more than capable of handling dragon, so you don't need to worry about losing your Last Whisper or us killing you just because it's in The River .

Racism

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitch View Post
Sounds pretty high. Will add you in game. We still need to have you do a test run at dragon with us - so show up with your gear please. We promise that we're legitimate and are more than capable of handling dragon, so you don't need to worry about losing your Last Whisper or us killing you just because it's in The River .

Yeah I could solo dragon with an inventory of Elixers and red pots, so I shouldn't have much trouble with baron.

Can you lend me a BT or something? I sold mine a while ago when they were crashing but I'll probs need it for Baron.

Quitch

02-20-2013

Quote:
Yeah I could solo dragon with an inventory of Elixers and red pots, so I shouldn't have much trouble with baron.

Can you lend me a BT or something? I sold mine a while ago when they were crashing but I'll probs need it for Baron.
No. It's important that you have your own gear in The River as we're worried about getting jumped by some other group of people and the loot system makes it impossible for us to really trade. . Trust us, we're not scammers. Meet us out there, please.

(Also I really am trying to be an engineer lol. This is my transcript so far =P)