Darius Ult nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nonowa

02-20-2013

fWHY? is all im asking its stupid why would you nerf it this badly? it changes the whole point of him. all i want to know is why and if any one can tell me why please do tell

smokebaca

02-20-2013

it isnt much of a nerf please stop complaining.... you now cannot have your ult up the second the person gets back into lane that is it

Nonowa

02-20-2013

im sorry i will voice my opinion. Darius ult is unique to him as i every other champions. the fact that there giving him 12 seconds to use it right after he has is in my opinion stupid. why? well there are tons of reason i mean in team fights if you though darius's were KSING before now players who play him are going to be encouraged to use it so it does not go on cool down. not to mention they have nerfed him multiple times before. and i will not stop cause he is one of my favorite champs and i have every right to voice my thoughts as any one else on this forum

dawnsfist

02-20-2013

can we not all agree that if the KSing is toxic to team play then why not just have it on a short CD instead of this whole refreshing business?

TheCeeJay

02-20-2013

The fact that he's one of your favorite champions says a lot. He's a pubstomper and requires no skill to use. He has a lot of counters and just doesn't do well against skilled players. The "nerf" to his ult just makes it so that someone who is bad doesn't get killed by him again right after returning to lane.

It still refreshes on kills, you just have 12 seconds to use it again. You can still troll and dunk an entire team during a team fight if you wanted to. It's not a nerf, just a rework. It makes Darius have to think about when to ult now instead of just "oh I can get this kill, might as well use my ult since it refreshes anyways."

Keitterman

02-20-2013

Over dramatic much?
I mean, I'm not Darius hater, but this *nerf* is probably about as nice as Riot can be about it.
It's a nerf to the low-elo who were feeding him, and a "meh, no real difference" to the high-elo where he sees average wins.

So if you're complaining about this change, you most likely win up until you get to where people are ok against darius, then lose back down to where people are bad with him

or

you're bad with darius anyway.

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

perfect change

alfavhunter

02-20-2013

just to clarify the nerf is just a CD increase right?

because they did this to riven as well as she could essentially ult eveyr time the enemy got back into lane, resulting in hard snowballing

i dont honestly think darius needed a nerf, but the most balanced and justifiable nerf is a CD increase ot his ult as it did result in considerable snowballing if he got a slight lead, regardless of tower hugging

Chaz5

02-20-2013

The nerf is nothing major at all he can still get a kill withing the twelve seconds to reset it again and it stops him form having it up constantly in top lane.

DoYouEvenFaker

02-20-2013

Personally, changing his ult from true damage to physical damage would have been my first choice, but I guess this works too. For those complaining, he's still op in lane. He just won't be ulting everyone in a teamfight which makes fights really one-sided and he won't be KSing as much.