Playing in Bronze makes for some good laughs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhilAtio11

02-20-2013

Just went against a team with a Miss Fortune jungler. We thoroughly ripped them new a**holes as expected seeing as the ganks were laughable and two ADC's late game plus an APC meant the team was squishy as all hell. So I ask after game why they would go MF jungle and she tells me because its "godly, did you see how fast I took down turrets?" lolwut

Yes I know Dyrus did the whole MF jungle thing once but Dyrus also isn't a bronze 900 elo player. Why do these people get confused when they can't get out of elo hell?

stickyshooZ

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilAtio11 View Post

Yes I know Dyrus did the whole MF jungle thing once but Dyrus also isn't a bronze 900 elo player. Why do these people get confused when they can't get out of elo hell?
Obviously The Man is conspiring to keep them down and stop them from terrorizing Diamond scrubs.

Thessalonike

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilAtio11 View Post
Just went against a team with a Miss Fortune jungler. We thoroughly ripped them new a**holes as expected seeing as the ganks were laughable and two ADC's late game plus an APC meant the team was squishy as all hell. So I ask after game why they would go MF jungle and she tells me because its "godly, did you see how fast I took down turrets?" lolwut

Come on now, it doesn't take 50 minutes to rip people one and MF seemed to do a better job than your Jax did.

Alkali destroyed Mord and Leona played dead for most of the match... so it seems anyway.

To me it seems with 300 ranked games played and sitting in bronze III you "may" need a better understanding of where the issues are to improve. Just because it is different doesn't make it the issue.

Just an opinion though I wasn't in the game but it seems as though MF was better than your jungle who had less kills more deaths and the same amount of assists. Your mid and bottom just outright won. Still 50 minutes seems a bit long for a ripping.

PhilAtio11

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Come on now, it doesn't take 50 minutes to rip people one and MF seemed to do a better job than your Jax did.

Alkali destroyed Mord and Leona played dead for most of the match... so it seems anyway.

To me it seems with 300 ranked games played and sitting in bronze III you "may" need a better understanding of where the issues are to improve. Just because it is different doesn't make it the issue.

Just an opinion though I wasn't in the game but it seems as though MF was better than your jungle who had less kills more deaths and the same amount of assists. Your mid and bottom just outright won. Still 50 minutes seems a bit long for a ripping.
No its definitely a ripping seeing as our jungle went afk for 10 minutes and we still won.
And I know exactly where the issues are, I'm not good at LoL. I could care less. But people like her that think MF jungle is godly then lose make me laugh. And you realize MF has two GIANT AoE abilities meaning of course shes going to have more/equal to assists.