Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help improve the community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontWorryImLegit

02-21-2013

They never listen and continue to feed. A lot of people are ignorant :O

DieMinionsDie

Master Recruiter

02-21-2013

Great post. It actually is worse for the person who is struggling then their teammates. I know I have had bad games where I literally couldn't do anything and my teammates are saying "feeder" or "report DieMinionsDie please" and it doesn't help on top of the fact that you are getting you butt handed to you by someone. So I think this is a great thing that people need to work on doing!

Alaerga

02-22-2013

Yeah, I get really annoyed becaus of this too. I have been trying to get help as to what champions would be worth buying to be able to cover all lanes in game or advice on champions, ,but my threads get ignored, It seems like people only comment on QQ or rage threads now.

To be honesta I think it's more a LET ME QQ OR RAGE Forum instead of General Discussion.