Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ally goes afk during vital moment in game. Punishable ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iite

02-20-2013

Quote:
imweasel09:
It's punishable if he does it repeatedly and you should report it. If he just does it once and doesn't do it again then he isn't going to accrue enough reports to end up in the tribunal.

What happens when the player sees the case in the tribunal ?

Can they actually tell from the report card if the player went afk. Is their any hard data to convince them to vote punish ?

Meatcarnage

02-20-2013

Quote:
ZephyrDrake:
dude you should go see a doctor

He'll just tell me to stop eating mexican.. and he and I both know it ain't happenin.

Iite

02-20-2013

Quote:
Meatcarnage:
He'll just tell me to stop eating mexican.. and he and I both know it ain't happenin.

lol... That's funny. Reminds of cartman and chipotloaway.

jmido

02-20-2013

The difference between calling someone a baddie and going afk is this; calling someone a baddie is 100% your fault whereas going afk could be because of something that's out of your control and not the least bit your fault.

Iite

02-20-2013

Quote:
jmido:
The difference between calling someone a baddie and going afk is this; calling someone a baddie is 100% your fault whereas going afk could be because of something that's out of your control and not the least bit your fault.

I don't think leaver buster distinguishes between a valid reason and not.

I Just want to know how a case for afk is presented in the tribunal. I don't Judge cases, so i don't know.

Koraq

02-20-2013

Quote:
Iite:
What happens when the player sees the case in the tribunal ?

Can they actually tell from the report card if the player went afk. Is their any hard data to convince them to vote punish ?

Chat, level, and gold are indicators of a player who may have afk'd.

If a player threatens to afk, and then chat is suddenly flooded with "GET OFF PAD AND PLAY" etc, punish.

If a player is accused of afk'ing for several minutes while he says nothing and the enemy team notices a distinct lack of map presence from that player ("Is champion X afk? etc), punish.

Extended periods of AFK will also cause a significant rift in gold/level between himself and the other nine players in the game.

EffenSeven

02-20-2013

My baby was choking one day while I was playing league. I said "**** you baby, I'm in the middle of a game!" It died. But at least I didn't afk.

Iite

02-20-2013

Quote:
EffenSeven:
My baby was choking one day while I was playing league. I said "**** you baby, I'm in the middle of a game!" It died. But at least I didn't afk.

Not even funny.