Too much of everything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Garen has too much damage, health, armor, magic res, mobility and that insane ult which even building full tank (only black cleaver) he will obliterate anyone. Not to mention hes judgement is an all in all button, damage, mobility, initiation, escape. Im ok if you like him as high dps but then please! tune down hes tankyness!

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

how much is too much

DarksideEric

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
how much is too much
More than 1.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

No numbers, no statistics, no real data, just complaining that they went ground zero against a melee and lost.

Nothing to see, just some scrubbery.

txtmsg

02-20-2013

Let me put it this way, Diana has 60 defense power while Garen has 40; but if you dare being as aggressive as Garen is with Diana youll die in 2 secs. On the other side Garen has 90 attack power while Diana has 80 ability power (both fighters witch each respective power) thats too much. Too much tankyness again.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtmsg View Post
Let me put it this way, Diana has 60 defense power while Garen has 40; but if you dare being as aggressive as Garen is with Diana youll die in 2 secs. On the other side Garen has 90 attack power while Diana has 80 ability power (both fighters witch each respective power) thats too much. Too much tankyness again.
so if diana has more defense and garen has more offense then garen wins therefore he has too much of everything? No, you may not say it this way, say it in a way that makes more sense, say it in a way that can at least be discussed. Why do they have these numbers and why does garen have so much attack power and so little defense? Why is diana built so defensively compared to garen yet is being aggressive?

GlyphTsen

02-20-2013

Quote:

You're refering to the capability indicators, those four bars that it shows when looking at champions, yes?

I hate to tell you this, but those are just general indicators, giving you an idea of how the champion stacks up in terms of their abilities over the course of an entire game. It does not tell you about differences in item builds, differences that occur at different periods of the game, etc.

While the difficulty indicator can give you a basic idea of how hard a champion is to run, no indicator can tell you about the difference in player skill in each individual game. Diana is not the most complex champion, but she does have skillshots, if a very good Garen player can consistently avoid her skillshots, she's kind of screwed.

On the other hand, while Garen is simple, a good Diana player can survive his assaults, and use her generally higher mobility to avoid follow-up damage (or turn the tables entirely).

Champion balance isn't just about those four colored bar indicators (some of which are actually out of date) but also about early vs mid vs late game. Item builds. Pick vs. Counterpick. And again, each individual player's skills at varying mechanics in the game.

txtmsg

02-20-2013

Just putting Diana as an example. I get it, LoL kids like to play with 20 skill cap champ and they get mad when called out. Still OP.

EDIT: I dont need data to prove the obvious. Look at his K/D ratio, 0.02 away from MF and shes top ADC!

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

thats because ppl engage garen like idiots i laugh at garens all day with vi's % damage denting blows or how about u buy and itemize against him? OR TRY To bait out his judgement... without it his damage drops considerably >.>

JustMyBassCannon

02-20-2013

Quote:
I don't need data to prove the obvious
Sounds like I don't need data to prove you're a bad player then.