Moving up Teirs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðeez

02-20-2013

So on my way to 100 points started to get close for my promotion match lets say 70 then my points jsut stopped. In my last 4 wins i have got a total of 18 points. I'm gold 1 and my last 2 matches have been vs plat5 or higher players. How does that justify me getting 2 points for winning a match? I understand it is suppose to be hard to move up but god damn 2 points for winning a game. So at 95 points i have to win a minimum of 3 games just to get to my promotion....

kind of ridiculous if you ask me

end of rant

Hungarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I before E except after C.

Ðeez

02-20-2013

anyone else running into this?

DeityBot

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarth View Post
I before E except after C.
legacies
agencies
Einstein
science
weird
yeah I know he spelled tiers wrong but just saying

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Your MMR isn't high enough for you to move up, therefore, the system is capping the amount of LP per win you receive. If you're unable to move up or reach 100, but you keep winning, your MMR will improve and you will begin to gain more and lose less. If you are able to move up, congratulations, you will now forever be plat. You'll probably be stuck in plat v for a little until you consistently win and improve your MMR, however.

TheProDH

02-20-2013

yes i've won a lot in a row then all of a sudden i got 10 lp and 5 lp for winning. Lose 25 lp

Ðeez

02-20-2013

i jsut stopped playing random chars when i would get bored and lose and playing the OP champs

Ðeez

02-20-2013

The MMR thing confuses the **** out of me. I look up ppl on lolking or elobuff and the ppl im playing against arent that much higher than me. Really wish they would show MMR

Arsenals

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eez View Post
The MMR thing confuses the **** out of me. I look up ppl on lolking or elobuff and the ppl im playing against arent that much higher than me. Really wish they would show MMR
MMR = Elo. They're the same exact thing.

Niqhtmare x

02-20-2013