Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bow, the Legendary Hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacona

02-21-2013

downvoting a concept is just A-hole move ~ just leave a comment ~ no point in downvoting d-bag

wasdcake

02-21-2013

620855is this a good ghost version

NobSaiboot

02-21-2013

Quote:
wasdcake:

Hey look it's Ashe.

wasdcake

02-21-2013

Quote:
Cryoshell17:
Hey look it's Ashe.

it sorta is, can you make a better one though?

wasdcake

02-21-2013

anyone looking please review any of my champs
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post34906899 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34906899&posted=1#post34906899)
who downvoted

Stacona

02-22-2013

Quote:
wasdcake:

her legs would end off ghost-like, like noct's tail thing, except on both feet areas - so her ghost wont have feet --- it also looks a little too much like ashe - was thinking slightly more clothed than ashe, and no hood or anything - free flowing long hair, and since she is a ghost you could be a little more creative with the hair positioning, it doesnt necessarily have to follow gravity rules since pretty sure ghosts [if were real] wouldnt follow laws like gravity - and since she is a ghost now could make her outfit torn up a little bit/aged/ruined, the whole ghost look to clothing you see on a cartoon --- my descriptions are probably complete sht

wasdcake

02-22-2013

i will try to make a new ghost but is this a good hero 621577

wasdcake

02-23-2013

Passive 622286

Q 622290

W 622409

E 622288

R 622287
maybe abilities pics, the chalice is like a potion that turns her into a hero or something idk

here was the old W

Stacona

02-23-2013

The champion look is much better - doesn't really make sense for the human hero form to be in the shadow isles, but still the ghost form would be---

I like the icons alot - i was thinking more of one of those Archer Practice Decoys dummies scarecrow thing for the decoy icon --- even with that kind of icon, prob makes more sense to be more feminine than masculine, cause it looks like 2 bald men --- not entirely sure with a golden challice for the ultimate, but a golden colour scheme works for past and heroic, i guess it works- didnt really think about what kind of icon would go there haha

Daestrider

02-23-2013

Quote:
DreZhakari:
Hey look, it's Varus.

This quote is pretty much as truthful as it gets, plus we already have a female archer (Ashe) so maybe make it a male with some ability changes