Can we please do something about Caitlyn's ult?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emberfly

02-25-2013

xc

Sagovirus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberfly View Post
Recently I have noticed a bug with Caitlyn's ultimate

Her ultimate goes on FULL COOLDOWN without even going off when these things happen:

1. Elise does her E in spider form
2. her target moves out of range while it is casting
3. Ezreal uses arcane shift
4. her target walks into a brush
5. Master Yi uses alpha strike
6. Teemo goes invisible via his passive
7. If nocturne uses his ultimate while you are aiming at him
8. If graves hits you with his smokescreen

Caitlyn gets the FULL ult cooldown time without firing a shot!

Granted, the CD is really short.. about 60-70 seconds.. but isn't it only supposed to be like a 5 second reload time, not the full CD? I mean the damn spell doesn't even go off but she still gets the damn cooldown for it!! WTF??

edit: wow yay 100 likes! Can I get a red post? Stop ignoring me!!

Also:

It's already been discussed and it's not Caitlynn's ulti in reality but nearly all abilities working like that and that shouldn't go on cd because it didn't "hit" the target.

Nasus's Q does it too (going on cd when you landed it too late, hence you don't have the last hit/Q bonus stack, but it's on cd too), as does Darius's ulti and a few others.

It has been like that since the last patch or something, and we can't get any Red to speak on the subject, not EVEN to say they know about it and are looking into the bug.

emberfly

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
It's already been discussed and it's not Caitlynn's ulti in reality but nearly all abilities working like that and that shouldn't go on cd because it didn't "hit" the target.

Nasus's Q does it too (going on cd when you landed it too late, hence you don't have the last hit/Q bonus stack, but it's on cd too), as does Darius's ulti and a few others.

It has been like that since the last patch or something, and we can't get any Red to speak on the subject, not EVEN to say they know about it and are looking into the bug.
Yeah I've noticed small things like that since before the patch.. those things that you mention have always been there. This new Caitlyn bug, however, is new and was not here before last patch.

Vayven

02-25-2013

Don't forget when Vayne tumbles while she has Final Hour, her ultimate, activated.

YouGoByeBye

02-25-2013

Quote:
Recently I have noticed a bug with Caitlyn's ultimate

Her ultimate goes on FULL COOLDOWN without even going off when these things happen:

1. Elise does her E in spider form
2. her target moves out of range while it is casting
3. Ezreal uses arcane shift
4. her target walks into a brush
5. Master Yi uses alpha strike
6. Teemo goes invisible via his passive
7. If nocturne uses his ultimate while you are aiming at him
8. If graves hits you with his smokescreen

Caitlyn gets the FULL ult cooldown time without firing a shot!

Granted, the CD is really short.. about 60-70 seconds.. but isn't it only supposed to be like a 5 second reload time, not the full CD? I mean the damn spell doesn't even go off but she still gets the damn cooldown for it!! WTF??

edit: wow yay 100 likes! Can I get a red post? Stop ignoring me!!

Also:
It also goes on cooldown with fizz's playful/trickster.
Though she normally shoots the bullet, and it is almost all skill based. So IDK if you want to mention that one.

Sagovirus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Yeah I've noticed small things like that since before the patch.. those things that you mention have always been there. This new Caitlyn bug, however, is new and was not here before last patch.

Nope they weren't in the game before last "regular" patch or the one before.

I can guarantee you that Nasus's Q going on cd while not having the stacks/last hit wasn't something that was happening before (i ought to know with the amount of Nasus games played i have....).

It's ALL the same problem, it comes from how it's calculated/managed, and something changed recently, affecting all skills who can be affected the same way.

Mr Pizza

02-25-2013

Caitlyns Ult must change in this league of warmorgs. late game, Caitlyns ult is like two auto attacks period.

something must change imo

emberfly

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pizza View Post
Caitlyns Ult must change in this league of warmorgs. late game, Caitlyns ult is like two auto attacks period.

something must change imo
Two auto-attacks late game from the ADC is a shít-ton of damage.

Fiestero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Please fix this!

BUMP

emberfly

02-25-2013

bump