Can we please do something about Caitlyn's ult?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightEntite

02-20-2013

Caitlyn's ult should do piercing damage with a reduction on champions similar to that of Piltover Peacemaker until it hits its target

Seriously. You still get full benefits from a direct hit, but now her ultimate isn't completely useless.

Nosef

02-20-2013

Agreed, was so annoyed the other day when a Jarvan with 50 HP left walked into the fog of war right as Cait sat on her knee to ult and it went on full CD without firing a shot.

I thought in the past it would fire and connect so long as you started the channel when they were visible.

Fenstick

02-20-2013

The best is when you wait to pop your Zhonya's until right after she fires. It's hilarious.

emberfly

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosef View Post
I thought in the past it would fire and connect so long as you started the channel when they were visible.
^^^^^^^^ Yes, absolutely!! This!!

Even if they were right on the edge of your range and walked out of it.. if you pushed R before they did, it would still fire back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABMatrix View Post
It's elise E.
Thanks, I fixed it.

The Hero

02-20-2013

The ult is supposed to give vision, so invisible/FoW should NOT stop your ult, it should just keep channeling then shoot.

emberfly

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasnt Even There View Post
The ult is supposed to give vision, so invisible/FoW should NOT stop your ult, it should just keep channeling then shoot.
Agreed! Riot, please fix!

Choffers

02-20-2013

bump in support

DotRawrr

02-20-2013

I honestly thought this was a post about Cait's ult needing to be nerfed, then I read the post the realized it's someone advicating for it to be buffed. Oh my how I do not belong here lol.

But if I am to say something constructive, I agree 110% with it having the dodge glitches, if they are glitches ironed out.

Then in that same patch scale the AD ratio and mana cost to what they should be as well :/ win:win

That's just personal flavor though, I've done no research on Cait, aside from grey screen with a bullet in my head.

emberfly

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotRawrr View Post
I honestly thought this was a post about Cait's ult needing to be nerfed, then I read the post the realized it's someone advicating for it to be buffed. Oh my how I do not belong here lol.

But if I am to say something constructive, I agree 110% with it having the dodge glitches, if they are glitches ironed out.

Then in that same patch scale the AD ratio and mana cost to what they should be as well :/ win:win

That's just personal flavor though, I've done no research on Cait, aside from grey screen with a bullet in my head.
Hmm her ult is actually quite bad, though. Why nerf it? It is ridiculously counterable.. it is situational at best. Late game it can do some nice damage on squishies, but to bruisers it is only good for securing an assist.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Also her ults mana cost should be refunded if it doesn't fire a shot.

123456 ... 11