Why elo hell and trolling don't exist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Poro Snax

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
Somebody has to lose lane....So the statistic for losing lane is probably about 49% when professionals play other highly skilled players.

People at high elo barely ever feed. I watch wings and Nyjackey all the time. They see the game differently.

People in "elo hell" see KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL.
People at high levels see, take turret, take drag, take turret, win teamfight, farm more cs, take baron, win game.
This post to me sums up what elo hell is and y it does exist in just 2 lines of it. Lower tier people tend to get in this kill kill mindset. That to me is elo hell since if all some of your team try to do is get kills then without guiding them back into focusing on proper objectives your chances of loosing go up by the minute.

iLikeR3DStuff

02-20-2013

Its not the fact that they are trolls or intentionally feed, when you have a player begging pregame to jungle but his rune set is something like crit dmg reds, cooldown/armor/dmg seals, cooldown/attack speed/mag resist glyphs, and move speed quints, like really....then end game chat he says he just turned 30 about a week ago he "didn't know what runes to set up". Like really....idk if people go in games feeling they're going to intentionally troll/feed, its just that the skill level in Bronze isn't that great hence why its elo hell, its very hard to get out. Your chances of finding a good team that know what a good team comp is, knows how to counter pick, knows how and that you can even trade (lol) and then knows how to work as a team in game are maybe 20%, go ahead and look at my match history it doesn't show anything but the end game result, the fact that you guys base a player off of LolKing is ridiculous, I main adc corki ez ~caitlyn, those stats are not bad, and yes I can play every role, but my strongest to weakest would have to be adc, jungle, mid, top, supp. Yes everyone has a couple or many bad games in their L10 played but that doesn't say much without seeing what the team vs team stats are. When that is available to see then you can call someone out and say you're not good and belong in Bronze. My last game I went 0/1/1 with Xin jungle, 20 min game ranked, let me just fill you in on what I feel like 50-60% of my games are like. Our Ashe adc had 33cs in 20 min and was 1/4/2 I think (had a lot to do with Mundo support who was 3/8), our mid was 4/7 and "care" pinged me away from ganks then for no reason, nothing was warded mid, then he would get ganked and complain "why I didn't gank"?? I swear I can't catch a break and when I do it will come after 3 straight losses, or I win n then lose at least 2 more after, I can't remember when the last time I have won 3 games in a row. With that said I am back at the bottom of Bronze II with 0 LP. I was up for promotion last week to Bronze I and lost 2 games, 1 afk loss, and 1 really well played loss. 3 weeks ago I was up for promotion to Silver and won the first, lost the next two. There is not much I can do, I have actually taken advice from a lot of the people that claim I belong in Bronze and have been trying to not stay alive as much as possible, communicate with my team (especailly pregame with trades), etc. and there is nothing more I can do besides level a new account n try from there.

Worst Iee sin

03-22-2013

i used to think that end-game kda was irrelevant and that only ur kda in laning phase was true display of skill

thats NOT true

i remember games where i would go 2/1/1 in laning phase, but other lanes would be down 5 kills

late game, i would end up dying to the fed opponents and go mabye 3/10/3

i would then rage at the "feeder" who was down 5 kills for my poor score and the loss

however, my teammates would all generally have ~10 deaths too, so i fed as much as they did, and ultimately contributed about as much to the loss as them

i see teams come back from a total score of 15-25 all the time; better teamwork on a less fed team wins out over bad teamwork on a fed team

although u can complain its not ur fault, that ur teammates fed, etc; its always the individual players fault

each player has a huge influence on whether the team is raging, to when they take objectives

players will rarely ignore well-given advice, suggestions to take dragon, who to focus

AbsolutNoob

03-22-2013

This is a game in that any winner has a loser so the ratio of wins dont say much about your skill since theres a lot of variables working on that. You said that the difference of someone feeding in high elo and low elo, is that the last one keeps feeding becouse he did bad early. Imo that kind of person is a troll, since doesnt care about his current situation, prolly wants to end the game and doesnt even care how his other partners did.

Worst Iee sin

03-22-2013

most people dont feed on purpose, they want to win, just like everyone else

however, with a bad start and a fed lane opponent, low elo players have troubles not feeding further, because they dont know their limits and damage output of their opponent

at that point, they are generally discouraged and do poorly the rest of the game, unless encouraged by teammates

the easiest way to win a game is to keep ur teammates working together and aware that victory is possible with teamwork, it works wonders

Míley Dyrus

03-22-2013

Funny how when people win lane, they see themselves as a lane winner, but when an opponent loses lane, they see them as a feeder- as if the idea that an opponent could be advancing to a higher elo as well is impossible.

Elise Goulding

03-22-2013

elo hell doesnt exist but people trolling certainly do.

usually its someone that tries hard, fails, then falls back to "lol i was trolling da whole time"

Worst Iee sin

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG xSN1p3Rx 420 View Post
elo hell doesnt exist but people trolling certainly do.

usually its someone that tries hard, fails, then falls back to "lol i was trolling da whole time"
exactly, the trolling isnt trolling until the person gives up hope and stops caring about how they play

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

Trolls exist in every aspect of our world. Whether its gaming or going out in public.

Trolls would be the tailgaters, religious people coming to your door or *******s that wont hold the elevator for you when your hands are full.....

Worst Iee sin

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
Trolls exist in every aspect of our world. Whether its gaming or going out in public.

Trolls would be the tailgaters, religious people coming to your door or *******s that wont hold the elevator for you when your hands are full.....
true trolls do exist, just very rarely in LoL, as already mentioned in the thread....

thank you for clearing reading the thread before posting....