Vi's Q is bugged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LLucidCrave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-20-2013

As mentioned here,

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._still_bugged/

Vi's Q has a current bug. Occasionaly when you press Q, it will "charge" up while not showing the aimer for it, and you are forced to stand there doing nothing until it runs out. This has killed me many times, and has been there since her release and has seem to have gotten no attention, dispite seeing other forum posts on it.

Posted to Help & Support aswell, unsure where to post.
Any feedback/help i will be more likely to check the reddit,
Take Care! ~Crave

A Pillòw

02-20-2013

dnvm

I2enegacIe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

point where u want it to go tada....put this in bug forums

GiottoXIII

02-20-2013

really i've been playing vi for like the last week and this has never happened to me... like ever... can you reproduce how u do it? cause i have no idea how to get this to happen

LLucidCrave

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
really i've been playing vi for like the last week and this has never happened to me... like ever... can you reproduce how u do it? cause i have no idea how to get this to happen
I've been trying to reproduce it but havn't been able to, last time the bug happened was last night

kaz1nsky

02-20-2013

This happened to me against Fiddle's fear I think

Amalickiah

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiottoXIII View Post
Try double clicking Q super fast. The couple of times it happened to me I was trying to land a Q on jungle creeps in-between auto attacks.

Gimpyloser

02-21-2013

It has happened to me a lot since I play her in about half my current games. This post belongs in bug forum though.

Dracos Kasurani

02-21-2013

It happen to me sometime but I am lucky it never happen during team fight and when I am gank.