Looking for a Fiora for more experiments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

02-20-2013

Looking to play a normal right now to test my Nami-Fiora bot lane combo theories. So far progress is being made, but i wont recommend it just yet. but im looking for someone willing to duo some normals and make this work so far it has had 50/50 success but i haven't figured out when it works, and when it does not.

message me here or in game (krimson62) if you're up for the challenge

Krimson62

02-20-2013

All you people complaining fiora gets no play should be more than happy to try this >.> If you're gonna complain you should back it up with action

lordriu

02-20-2013

if only i could play the game i love to help you with this damn my luck

Konsilol

02-20-2013

hmm i could give it a try mayb well let me think about it.

Krimson62

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordriu View Post
if only i could play the game i love to help you with this damn my luck
normally i would be working now as well... but i ripped something in my knee and have been bed to couch to bath for the past 4 days. So it's LoL and ps3 alllllll day....

You would think i'd be thrilled... but it hurts a bit too much to enjoy it fully :/

Cartod

02-20-2013

I play Fiora in top...O.o

Jaydee117

02-20-2013

I'm missing the play between fiora-nami, explain?

Krimson62

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee117 View Post
I'm missing the play between fiora-nami, explain?
Fiora has naturally high damage, and is easily kited/CC'd

Nami's abilities have more effect the closer you are to an enemy (her W heals and damages, her Q stuns and speed boosts if used correctly)

Using Namis E on Fiora leads is a free red buff slow making it so her attack speed enhancer gets full benefit.

come level 6 if you have traded well fiora can free-dive the enemy even under their tower. for all intents and purposes Fiora was designed to hold up and win against squishy mids in a solo lane. Now imagine that squishy ADC or Sona in bottom lane while someone else keeps your health high and slows your prey.

in order to be most effective nami needs to rush philo and then crucible, which will negate CC against fiora... once fed fiora has one of the highest damage outputs ive ever seen. And namis kit has natural synergy with it due to close proximity spells.

If you are truly curious come play a bot game with me and you'll see how smooth it can be

Cartod

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
Fiora has naturally high damage, and is easily kited/CC'd

Nami's abilities have more effect the closer you are to an enemy (her W heals and damages, her Q stuns and speed boosts if used correctly)

Using Namis E on Fiora leads is a free red buff slow making it so her attack speed enhancer gets full benefit.

come level 6 if you have traded well fiora can free-dive the enemy even under their tower. for all intents and purposes Fiora was designed to hold up and win against squishy mids in a solo lane. Now imagine that squishy ADC or Sona in bottom lane while someone else keeps your health high and slows your prey.

in order to be most effective nami needs to rush philo and then crucible, which will negate CC against fiora... once fed fiora has one of the highest damage outputs ive ever seen. And namis kit has natural synergy with it due to close proximity spells.

If you are truly curious come play a bot game with me and you'll see how smooth it can be
Fiora has 2 gap closers and a move speed steroid, along with an ultimate that literally glues her to her target. How exactly is she easy to kite?

Krimson62

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
Fiora has 2 gap closers and a move speed steroid, along with an ultimate that literally glues her to her target. How exactly is she easy to kite?
most ADCs have an escape mechanism of their own and dont wander far from tower.

so making it to where they escape but dont really go anywhere helps