BTW did you know this won't be the last darius nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

This nerf...

doesnt it feel like their testing the waters? Like when you see how much something weighs before you try to add something new and then you take out something clunky and unnecessary to add something more important to the stack?

That's right kids... this wont be the last cut made to darius

and most likely the net result wont be a nerf either.

For those of you who arent bothered by this turn of events lets all focus on what really matters here... ahri!

For those of you who actully like darius as he is... I wouldn't refund him just yet.... well considering I refunded him for a 2 for 1 rune page deal, you still shouldnt refund him just yet x_x

For those of you who think darius is the only thing holding you back take this time to understand just how pitiful you are then come back and try asking real questions and not doing the QQ. Its only gonna get worse

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I'm looking forward to watching them change Darius. So far it doesn't affect his ability to punish bad players.

Carry Me Darius

02-20-2013

If this is the beginning of that rework that was intended for Darius then I'm interested to see where it goes.

However if this is it and they just wanted to nerf him well I don't really know what to say then.. :l

Keitterman

02-20-2013

I dunno cereal, this seems like a pretty simple way to add some drag to the Snowball effect that is happening in low-elo, without really impacting high elo play at all.

Additionally, on maps where teamfights break out constantly like Dominion and TT, this limits his ult's appearance to one team fight per ~80 sec, which is kinda good. I've played Dominion with Darius a lot (but Rammus is a free win, so i normally just do that if i need a fast win) anyway, Darius does very well at holding a zone on Dom, so he did have a prety good advantage on that map.

So if they wanted to leave Darius the same as he's always been in high elo play and make feeding him a little harder to do, it's a pretty nice change. With a change like this, it's very possible they are jsut gonna leave him this way and flag him as "in a good place"

Now, on the baddies that feed him: you're bad and should feel bad
on the baddies that are crying "over nerf!!": stop picking on the baddies that were feeding you.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
I dunno cereal, this seems like a pretty simple way to add some drag to the Snowball effect that is happening in low-elo, without really impacting high elo play at all.

Additionally, on maps where teamfights break out constantly like Dominion and TT, this limits his ult's appearance to one team fight per ~80 sec, which is kinda good. I've played Dominion with Darius a lot (but Rammus is a free win, so i normally just do that if i need a fast win) anyway, Darius does very well at holding a zone on Dom, so he did have a prety good advantage on that map.

So if they wanted to leave Darius the same as he's always been in high elo play and make feeding him a little harder to do, it's a pretty nice change. With a change like this, it's very possible they are jsut gonna leave him this way and flag him as "in a good place"

Now, on the baddies that feed him: you're bad and should feel bad
on the baddies that are crying "over nerf!!": stop picking on the baddies that were feeding you.
I don't think they care much how this effects dominion. Did you know the base turret on dominion doesn't even get the same antigamebreak safety measures as the summoners rift map? lol.

Anyways theyve already announced that the end goal is to change his passive and to give him something to compensate for changing the AS slow on his W

Keitterman

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I don't think they care much how this effects dominion. Did you know the base turret on dominion doesn't even get the same antigamebreak safety measures as the summoners rift map? lol.

Anyways theyve already announced that the end goal is to change his passive and to give him something to compensate for changing the AS slow on his W
They've also said their gonna rework Karma.. they say a lot of things lol

I dunno, this change just feels like a simple fix to the majority of the Darius "issues", if you can call them that. It wouldn't surpise me if Darius wasn't mentioned in patch notes for another year.

Technician Tim

02-20-2013

i really hope they dont nerf him, this first change was a small nerf, i hope they rework him into something that makes all players below lv 30 quake in their ****ing boots
make a monster riot

i put faith in you one more time

prolly the last time considering, but nonetheless...

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Darius complaints? What is this 6-8 months ago?

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
They've also said their gonna rework Karma.. they say a lot of things lol

I dunno, this change just feels like a simple fix to the majority of the Darius "issues", if you can call them that. It wouldn't surpise me if Darius wasn't mentioned in patch notes for another year.
they were actually expecting the karma thing to be done at a specific time. I don't remember when exactly but morello referred to it as "karmageddon"

summoner ranger

02-20-2013

darius is just the new tryn