English/Spanish - Auto Win Rate Increase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimHara

04-07-2013

bump

Stoogity

04-08-2013

I have to second Ohro's post. Nicely done.

Rhondero

04-08-2013

Sad to read a lot of the posts. I am an Argentinian player who has learnt english during school and high school, most of my friends play this sv also because of ping. We canīt play EUW sv due to high ping and therefore Spanish isn't the only language there. To continue on, Brazilian sv main language is Portuguese which only is speaken in Brazil (from latin america). As you can see we have no real alternative to pick other Svs, so the ones who at least understand a bit of english took NA sv.
It's sad to se how people say that just because people don't speak english they are trolls or afkers.. The truth is that they become a troll because of you.. Most spanish speaking people get insulted 1/2 games they played because they aren't comunicating.
I can't even count how many games i've been playing with my friends and doing bad not intentionally and just got insulted and flamed and raged just for being "a non english speaking native"... That's what make Spanish speakers trolls... YOU insulting them... Try to focus on the TEAM objectives and use smart pings wisely. If you ping 34334432423 times they won't belive your pings no more.. Do your best and be more polite and for sure WE will react the same way..

Salutes from Argentina.

Timammoth

04-08-2013

hahahahahh this is Hilarious but does anyone actually believe that non english speaking people actually play on the Na server. They just trolling you my friends.

Chinomaster182

04-10-2013

Hey guys, thanks for all the non xenophobic posts. This topic drains me emotionally and makes me want to type out a huge expletive filled post, instead i'll just leave a quick suggestion.

As a person that knows 3 languages, i can most definitely advise everyone to atleast pickup a second language throughout your whole life. The amount of culture, knowledge and perspective you will gain as a result will be absolutely life changing in a positive way, i don't want to even begin to wonder how much i would've missed out in my life if i only knew Spanish. Its very sad that for alot of North Americans, our education system has failed us, don't let that act as an excuse though.

Peace and Love

Im the Cookie

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoogity View Post
I have to second Ohro's post. Nicely done.
Thank you, kind sir.

I still think it is a matter of attitude, none exclusive of any native speaker. There are annoying people who speaks english and who speak spanish. Have encountered both, really.

Latin american people, however, seems to have less understanding of the game's mechanics, at least what I have seen. They still rage about pretty much everything, yesterday I had someone called me noob because I didn't went into a suicide mission with him. Oh well.

VertigoZero

04-22-2013

This is helpful and I plan on using this since now it has become a necessity. I just wish the Spanish had their own server or went to the EU server.

footfoe

04-22-2013

my problem with Spanish speakers is not that i can't communicate with them.

It's that they spam all game and usually appear to be trolling. they die and go Jajaja and carry on talking to themselves (like a crazy person). There's no attempt to communicate made by them.

AtOmONuClEaR

04-22-2013

I speak spanish, and I can speak english very well, All have to learn english^^

some nooby guy

05-01-2013

i've never heard them say this once