Dominion is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Just fought vs Yorick, Xin Zhao, Kassadin, Pantheon and Kayle

All I have to say is, as long as Dominion doesn't have its own patch notes, the mode will remain broken with useless champions and champions that are impossibly overpowered (like Kassadin or Jayce)

But I guess it's too much work to reduce the range on Kassadin's ultimate or give him charges on it only in Dominion.

NAForumSmurf

02-20-2013

Personally I am not a fan of having different "same" champs on SR and Dom.
I would prefer some Dom specific items that counteract these individual champions' strengths. And as itemization goes, there is a lot of room for improvement on Dom.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAForumSmurf View Post
Personally I am not a fan of having different "same" champs on SR and Dom.
I would prefer some Dom specific items that counteract these individual champions' strengths. And as itemization goes, there is a lot of room for improvement on Dom.
I hardly see how an item can counteract

"trololol I push bot all day and sustain trough everything. Nom nom nom tasty minions"

or

"Oh, I'm out of position? Too bad I build like a tank and still do massive damage. Oh, it's a 1v4 now? Cya nerds!"

or

"Hi, I'm squishy, I only have two spells that do damage, poor AP scaling, a useless as hell passive and I have to get in range of about every single cap closer in the game to use my stun"

ricedream5

02-20-2013

^Is that supposed to be AP Sion? I can't tell.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-20-2013

The time when I made my latest raging thread was when I was against:
Kassadin, Teemo, Yorick, Poppy, and Lee Sin.

Cathro

02-20-2013

i was a kayle on that team comp just this morning... were you ezreal? Have to agree a bit that dominion ALWAYS features kassadin or teemo or talon... or all haha

Auryiel

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
^Is that supposed to be AP Sion? I can't tell.
TF

Sion at least has good AP scalings and base damages.

TF has wild cards to poke.... and when the poking ends he's dead weight. His E is next to useless and so is his passive. At best his ulti will help him with ganking. There's no amount of items that could make HIM viable without making other champions downright OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathro View Post
i was a kayle on that team comp just this morning... were you ezreal? Have to agree a bit that dominion ALWAYS features kassadin or teemo or talon... or all haha
I was playing Brand at bot vs Yorick and I was lagging like hell -.-
I had an Ezreal and a TF on my team. I mean, yes our comp was extremely bad and we would have lost vs most comps, but even with decent champions, a team with Yorick and Kassadin is just SUPPOSED to win unless the other team has Jayce, Kha'Zix, Nidalee and Lulu...

Ahlen

02-20-2013

I miss people playing draft mode so much.

Auryiel

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
I miss people playing draft mode so much.
When the queues are as long as the games... Eh... Not worth it.
Especially since there are too many overpowered champions to ban anyway.

AK47WOLF

02-20-2013

Dominion is so broken that roles are specific champions.