Gifting Champions for New Players on my Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

OP, I will give you a tip, if you want to make giveaway, you can always buy some $10 cards and give the code to people.

Surely you won't be able to give to everyone but, you can make a few people happy, and there is no kind of limit or anything.

F1CT10N NA

02-21-2013

That is a great idea - idk where you can get them where i live (I live in the UK at the moment)

VG Azorius

02-21-2013

Hey man i added you and will be watching your stream. Hopefully we can play together as well

F1CT10N NA

02-21-2013

Sure it will be back live in about 20 mins- taking a quick food break

MoJoFarfett

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Almost lvl 10, would love to get gifted your favorite hero! anything really works for me but if you have one you want me to try I would love that! Been doing well with Talon in free week. I added you. Thanks!

Éast

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleonic View Post
hmmm
Don't post useless posts.

OT: Cool idea, but seems like your just wanting views, knowing that you can't gift your viewers due to the 2-week freind problem.

F1CT10N NA

02-22-2013

Okay East, I understand your skepticism- so I wanted to clear this up a little bit. The gifting centre has been introduced quite recently and I wasn't familiar with the 2 week waiting period (I actually thought it was a little shorter than that :/) and that is my mistake and I totally understand how you feel about this thread. First of all apologies for that. I actually made this thread spontaneously and the stream link was there so I could interact with the people I'm gifting with. I figured if I gifted to people live then they could see how I was picking people and I honestly wouldn't have minded if they never checked my stream again after the gift. For the future, I will just find a place where I can get Riot Point Cards since that seems the best method. Once again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding that occured

MoJoFarfett

Recruiter

02-22-2013

Don't be sorry for doing a good act, mistakes are made but either way im sure the community appreciates the effort you put in!

F1CT10N NA

02-22-2013

Well, either way - I'd be happy to play with you guys if you add me (I might have some plans with friends but I'm sure we can always find time to play). Thanks for understanding though

F1CT10N NA

03-02-2013

I have finalized a stream schedule and the times will be in Eastern United States time (I live in a different time zone).

Stream start 4pm:
First is Question and answers-specifically about the game, eg. where to ward as a support. I will take some time to answer questions about the game or jump into some custom games if that is a better explanation. Will try to answer as many questions as possible before jumping into some games. Depending on the occasion the games will be viewer games, duo queue ranked, solo queue or ranked 5s. Feedback on my stream is welcome and I'd be happy to discuss any issues you have with it or ways to improve. Thanks and I hope you have fun

www.twitch.tv/thefallen182