Gifting Champions for New Players on my Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F1CT10N NA

02-20-2013

Hello New Players,

I have more RP than I realistically need right now and I would like to do something nice for the community. The only reason I put my stream link is so that it is much easier to communicate with a lot of people at once, as well as promote my stream a little bit; I really enjoy helping people learn the game and maybe watching my stream might help people who are new to the game and spread some general knowledge so they can improve. Leave your summoner name and the champion you would like to own and if I haven't gifted away already, I'd be happy to provide. I am going to start this little 'giveaway' in an hour. I hope I can make the gaming experience more pleasant for everyone and what better way to do that than acquire a champion you've always wanted to play.

www.twitch.tv/thefallen182

F1CT10N

F1CT10N NA

02-20-2013

Oh, I forgot to mention in order for me to gift you Riot insists that you be level 10 or higher... I really don't understand this rule but there is no way for me to get around it, I'm sorry.

Brinker Beers

02-20-2013

F1CT10N NA

02-20-2013

Yep. I'm doing some college work at the moment will be on in an hour

GoD Marisa

02-20-2013

Are you only gifting champions? Or skins too?

I just hit level 10 last week and got Lux and enjoy her greatly, and would like the Spellthief skin that is on sale... but even when on sale the starting 400 RP isn't enough to get it. :/

If you're only gifting champs though, I think I'm happy with just sticking to Lux and learning her better for now. It's cool that you're gifting to help new players! ^_^

F1CT10N NA

02-20-2013

Skins, Champions I don't mind- I said champions because its normally something that new players don't have a lot of. But I can do skins too! (please don't pick a legendary skin or something because that limits the ability for other people to get gifts too)

Jason411

02-20-2013

You have to have been friends with someone for 2 weeks to gift them something as well. Or to the best of my knowledge anyway.

F1CT10N NA

02-20-2013

really? I didn't know that.. we'll see what happens I guess..

Nya Aoi

02-20-2013

too bad we are not friends, but I'm checking your stream anyway

Nucleonic

02-20-2013

hmmm