[Game][Feedback] Fiora tweak suggestions,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
none of these issues are solved by giving her on-physical AS slows
On-hit. Not on physical. Do you even read my responses?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
none of these issues are solved by giving her on-physical AS slows
/facepalm

You really are a moronic tw@...

The entire value of a champions kit is supposed to equal the value of every others. That's what balance means.

So a champion can have strengths and it can have weaknesses. That's fine. Just as long as its total kit has a similar value to others.

Ergo, if you add some power to her kit, by giving her a decently powerful passive. Then is compensates for some of the weaker parts of her kit.

That's the point I'm making...

The fact that you have any following on this forum and yet are too dense to follow that makes me seriously fear for the fate of humanity...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
/facepalm

You really are a moronic tw@...

The entire value of a champions kit is supposed to equal the value of every others. That's what balance means.

So a champion can have strengths and it can have weaknesses. That's fine. Just as long as its total kit has a similar value to others.

Ergo, if you add some power to her kit, by giving her a decently powerful passive. Then is compensates for some of the weaker parts of her kit.

That's the point I'm making...

The fact that you have any following on this forum and yet are too dense to follow that makes me seriously fear for the fate of humanity...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keojBZSIlMs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Great movie!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
On-hit. Not on physical. Do you even read my responses?
I didn't notice you changed anything, I was busy digging through peli's bull**** and insults for an actual response.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
/facepalm

You really are a moronic tw@...

The entire value of a champions kit is supposed to equal the value of every others. That's what balance means.

So a champion can have strengths and it can have weaknesses. That's fine. Just as long as its total kit has a similar value to others.

Ergo, if you add some power to her kit, by giving her a decently powerful passive. Then is compensates for some of the weaker parts of her kit.

That's the point I'm making...

The fact that you have any following on this forum and yet are too dense to follow that makes me seriously fear for the fate of humanity...
I get that just fine, What I don't get is why you feel the need to point out the obvious weaknesses as though the changes somehow address it if you aren't going to explicitly claim it as a justification for giving the champ something no champ should have. Youre pulling this out of your **** and trying to sound condescending to cover it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I get that just fine, What I don't get is why you feel the need to point out the obvious weaknesses as though the changes somehow address it if you aren't going to explicitly claim it as a justification for giving the champ something no champ should have. Youre pulling this out of your **** and trying to sound condescending to cover it up.
But the only thing that YOU have given is hyperbole as well. This is a forum, hyperbole is all ANYONE her has!
Stop insulting people that you don't agree with and stop taking my good ideas so personally.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
You are quoting yourself. Stop raging so hard. I'm not creating these good ideas to hurt your feelings or to attack you, Cereal.

I toned down the passive. 2% per stack is still negligible unless you don't know that it can be counter-played.
I'm not really all that bothered by most of what you've been posting. I don't see where I quoted myself, I think I did forget to delete a post or I chose not to for some reason.

I still say hell no to giving fiora an AS slow of anykind

But opinions and trends aside, the concept of her predicting their attacks doesnt explain why they can't seem to kill that other champ their focusing though. Not that this game always makes sense but thats not a very good excuse especially when giving a champ this sort of thing. I think she should have something more like xin's "challenge" passive

Quote:
Basic attacks and Audacious Charge challenge Xin Zhao's target, reducing its armor by 15% for 3 seconds. Only up to one target may be challenged at a given time.
At least in this case its strictly limited to one particular opponent and then his abilities have special effects based off whether or not the target is "challenged" or not. I say, if you must have an AS slow, put the AS slow on another ability and have it somehow only be applicable to one champ at a time... or give her an AoE magic spell...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
But the only thing that YOU have given is hyperbole as well. This is a forum, hyperbole is all ANYONE her has!
Stop insulting people that you don't agree with and stop taking my good ideas so personally.
If I was taking it personally why are you the one who bothered to go find a list of every AS slow in the game. I'm fine as far as your idea is concerned. I don't agree with giving her an AS slow. Even when ezreal had one it was an awkward linear skillshot ability with funny scaling and wasnt as spammable as an autoattack. And then even that got removed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Cereal... your argument doesn't even make sense...

No champion should be able to do that why? Because you say so?

There are dozens of champions that have HARD AOE CC. Think about that... HARD AOE CC...

As in affects entire teams and prevents EVERYTHING.

So....that's ok but Fiora being able to soft cc people if she sticks to them for an extended duration, and they are clusters, and she has one particular item built is not ok?

Why?

This whole "well it's permanent" thing doesn't make sense...no its not permanent...it has to constantly be reapplied...

The only way she can even apply it out side of an item active is to melee them...

So your whole issue with this is just unfounded....

Taric has an armor aura.

Think about that.

Taric mitigates physical damage 100% of the time to allies around him. How is that any different?

It's better...that's how its different...