[Game][Feedback] Fiora tweak suggestions,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

02-20-2013

Hey all you non-Riot people. (Riot pls read this too)

Here's my suggestions to make Fiora competitive, flavorful and fun. I don't have time to extrapolate my thinking, so I'm keeping this brief.

PASSIVE Duelist (old)
Fiora regenerates 7 + (Fiora's level) health over 6 seconds each time she deals physical damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.

PASSIVE Duelist (new)
Fiora reduces her enemy's Attack Speed for 1 second each time she attacks them. This effect stacks on champions up to 5 times. lvl1 = 2% / lvl6 = 3% / lvl11 = 4% / lvl16 = 5%

Edit: Toned this idea down a bit.
Basically, the longer that she engages a target, the less they can fight back because she learns to predict their attacks.

Q) Lunge (no change)

W) Riposte (old)
ACTIVE: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds and damages the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions. MAGIC DAMAGE: 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+ 100% AP)

W) Riposte (new)
ACTIVE: Fiora parries the next basic attack within 1.5 seconds. This damages the attacker as if they had attacked themselves without Lifesteal applied. Works against champions, large monsters, and large minions. BONUS MAGIC DAMAGE: (100% AP)

This version of riposte makes the enemy actually hit themselves with all the on-hit effects that go with it. It still has a short window of opportunity but it scales with her opponent rather than her own rank. "Monsters" becomes "large monsters" to help a tiny bit with clearing a jungle camp.

E)Burst of Speed (old)
ACTIVE: Fiora gains additional attack speed for 3 seconds. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her movement speed for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed. Assists reduce the cooldown by half of the base amount. BONUS ATTACK SPEED: 60% / 75% / 90% / 105% / 120% BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 7% / 9% / 11% / 13% / 15%

E)Burst of Speed (new)
ACTIVE: Fiora gains additional movement speed for 3 seconds. Dealing physical damage during this time increases her attack speed for 3 seconds. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed. Assists reduce the cooldown by half of the base amount. BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 8% / 9% / 10% / 11% / 12% BONUS ATTACK SPEED: 60% / 75% / 90% / 105% / 120%

By switching the AS for MS, Fiora can use this to disengage if she chooses. Before, she had to hit something to get the move speed. She can also use this to commit to an exchange or get CS that she would otherwise miss without spending her Q every time.

R) Blade Waltz (no change)

Riot pls.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
PASSIVE Duelist (new)
Fiora reduces her enemy's Attack Speed for 1.5 seconds each time she deals physical damage to them. This effect stacks on champions up to 5 times. lvl1 = 3% / lvl6 = 4% / lvl11 = 5% / lvl16 = 6%

Basically, the longer that she engages a target, the less they can fight back because she learns to predict their attacks.
Abso****ing***********tomhanks*******picken******* ***yearlysalaryinquisition*****tootinsharpshooten* *********lutely NO

The day a carry gets not on-hit AS slow is the day a champ gets deleted. And this isn't even an onhit effect!!!! ITS ON-PHYSICAL. hydra anyone?

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Just posting again to stress just how hard that passive is not happening

IonDragonX

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Abso****ing***********tomhanks*******picken******* ***yearlysalaryinquisition*****tootinsharpshooten* *********lutely NO
Why no?
There is a precedent of champs that slow attack speed. Malphite and (once) Ezreal. There are others that I can't recall right now. 3% isn't even close to the 30% that Malphite can do at rank 1. Ezreal used to reduce attack speed by 20% at rank one.
The only way 3% will stack to 15% max is if you sit there and let her hit you.

Edit:
Anivia's Glacial Storm slows affected units' attack speed by 20% for 1 second.
Darius's Crippling Strike slows affected unit's attack speed by 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% for 2 seconds.
Gragas's Barrel Roll slows affected units' attack speed by 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% for 3 seconds.
Lee Sin's Cripple slows affected units' attack speed by 30% / 37.5% / 45% / 52.5% / 60% for 4 seconds.
Malphite's Ground Slam slows affected units' attack speed by 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% for 3 seconds.
Nasus's Wither reduces an enemy unit's attack speed by 35% plus an additional 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15% per second for 5 seconds.
Nunu's Ice Blast reduces an enemy unit's attack speed by 25% for 3 seconds.
Nunu's Absolute Zero slows the attack speed of all nearby enemy units by 25% while channeling for 3 seconds.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Why no?
There is a precedent of champs that slow attack speed. Malphite and (once) Ezreal. There are others that I can't recall right now. 3% isn't even close to the 30% that Malphite can do at rank 1. Ezreal used to reduce attack speed by 20% at rank one.
What are you gonna do walk away from fiora?

Anyways last I checked no champ has EVER had an AS slow on basic attacks let alone any physical damage they happen to deal. Ezreal lost his and malphites AS slow ability gets changed like the weather.

IonDragonX

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Why not deal more damage to her? If she gets in 6 hits to make your AS -15%, why did you just sit there? If your a bruiser that uses spells, it doesn't effect you much. If you can stun/blind/knockup/pool the debuff doesn't have a long enough duration to stick.
Quote:
Anyways last I checked no champ has EVER had an AS slow on basic attacks let alone any physical damage they happen to deal. Ezreal lost his and malphites AS slow ability gets changed like the weather.
I just pasted in all the champs that do have an AS slow.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
Why no?

Edit:
Anivia's Glacial Storm slows affected units' attack speed by 20% for 1 second.
Darius's Crippling Strike slows affected unit's attack speed by 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% for 2 seconds.
Gragas's Barrel Roll slows affected units' attack speed by 20% / 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% for 3 seconds.
Lee Sin's Cripple slows affected units' attack speed by 30% / 37.5% / 45% / 52.5% / 60% for 4 seconds.
Malphite's Ground Slam slows affected units' attack speed by 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% for 3 seconds.
Nasus's Wither reduces an enemy unit's attack speed by 35% plus an additional 3% / 6% / 9% / 12% / 15% per second for 5 seconds.
Nunu's Ice Blast reduces an enemy unit's attack speed by 25% for 3 seconds.
Nunu's Absolute Zero slows the attack speed of all nearby enemy units by 25% while channeling for 3 seconds.

Edit:
Anivia is a mage and glacial storm is a ground targeted AoE ult not an autoattack or random physical damage trigger.
Darius's Crippling Strike will never be fast enough for it to be refreshed and isnt triggered by any gapclosers. In fact, to use it he has to autoattack at melee range which getting into is more or less his wincon anyways.
Gragas's Barrel Roll again not anywhere near as spammable as on-physical stacking AS slows. There's a reason that thing is easy to dodge
Lee Sin's Cripple - he has to land tempest first then use cripple and again its not nearly as spammable
Nasus's Wither- nonspammable nonstacking
Nunu in general - nunu is also a caster and can't spam this nearly as hard.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

Quote:
I just pasted in all the champs that do have an AS slow.
not one can do anything like what youre suggesting and for good reason. You'll also notice theres no carries here, again for good reason

IonDragonX

02-20-2013

You are quoting yourself. Stop raging so hard. I'm not creating these good ideas to hurt your feelings or to attack you, Cereal.

I toned down the passive. 2% per stack is still negligible unless you don't know that it can be counter-played.

Peligrad

02-20-2013

Frozen heart, randuin's omen, warden's mail, exhaust?

Lee Sin's cripple, nunu's iceball, nasus' wither, darius' crippling strike

What's wrong with AS slows?

Very very few champions get much benefit of AS anyway.