Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] [Major] Fizz's Playful/Trickster sometimes does not do the intended AoE damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llCalebll

02-20-2013

I was just playing a bot game using Fizz and the Playful/Trickster would sometimes just hit nothing. This only happened 3 times during the whole game, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen more. I'm really not sure what caused it, the first time it happened was just a group of 3 caster minions, the second time was a group of about 5 caster, 3 melee minions, and a champion, and the third time it happened was during red buff. This is my first time reporting a bug so if you need any more information, just ask. Thanks! (:

Also, the length of the jumps varied. The first time was about a short/mid range jump, the second time was max range, and the third time was a short range jump.

RiotGrayswandir

QA Analyst

02-20-2013

Hey llCalebll, if you can post your PBE summoner name, I can take a look at your replay and see if anything sticks out.

Riyshn

02-20-2013

Just gonna pop in here and say that this happens sometimes on Live as well. I've never been able to figure out repro steps for it, and 3 times in one game is way more often than I've ever seen it happen (maybe once every 4-5 Fizz games), but it's not just a PBE thing.

llCalebll

02-21-2013

Oh, okay Riyshn, that's good to know. I've just never had that happen before. My summoner name on the PBE is L3ssQQM0reP3wP3w; it was a bot game though, so I couldn't even view the replay myself. D:

Also, I just had a bug on TPG where, randomly after dying, we would get like infinite gold and we wouldn't be able to buy anything in the shop, even for the amount of gold we had before dying. At the end of the game, 8 of us had millions of gold. >.<'
http://postimage.org/image/r85o2yvd7/ (http://postimage.org/image/r85o2yvd7/)

Fisherman Fizz

02-21-2013

Just to add to this, it's a bug that's been around since he was released. I'm pretty sure it only happens if you cast Trickster and not just the Playful part (but not 100% sure because it happens somewhat rarely), but when the bug happens you will just do 0 damage and when you land you won't be able to move or cast spells for a small amount of time. Sadly I don't know what causes it because it happens rarely and is always unexpected, but it's been a huge problem for over a year now :c