Pro Player Pick: Pdd Picks Jarvan IV

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LockOutofHeaven

02-22-2013

Demassssssssshiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

HayabusaZero

02-22-2013

Like PDD said, the key to master Jarvan is to time the teamfights perfectly. You mess your ult, you lose it for your team.

Nice video! Waiting for more of this great series!

vlt

02-22-2013

DuDe I will be in Korea in May we have to meet!!

Smokey Robots

02-22-2013

FINALLY some love for Jarvan. I've been maining this dude since I picked him up, an there's always at least one person on my team that goes, "Ugh, don't pick Jarvan." He's and incredibly powerful, viable top-laner who transitions really well in to the late game.

Thanks pDD. Maybe now people will give J4 players some respect.

DEMACIAAAAA!

Smokey Robots

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDjinni View Post
Jarvan for toplane? Lolwut? Zero damage, zero defense, all utility, and he sticks him in toplane? Dafuq? he can't even jungle because his clear speed is so bad. Jarvan is a support at best.

Why does he keep saying Jarvan IV has burst damage? He's got some of the worst damage output in the game. Just look at minute 1:25 in the video, how long it takes him to kill two sub-500 hp enemies. Even most tanks have more damage output than he does.
Soooo.... Have you ever actually played Jarvan? Because, like pDD said, with some good armor pen runes and maybe an early Brutalizer, Jarvan in a MONSTER. His early-game burst is what the video was referring to. His base dmg is really good, and between levels 2 and 9 his dmg is more than just passable, it's exceptional.

Jarvan top lane or jungle is the ONLY way to play him. He needs gold and exp. Bot lane support doesn't provide enough of that.

FoliagedPegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I miss when Jarvan was under played T_T now you have a "helping" Jarvan on your team at all times. Jarvan is one of the champs I bought when I first started playing the game and has been my favorite champ ever since.

ManiakGear

02-22-2013

I think most of us are just more curious about that J4 splash art then that ugly little fat asian kid.

Silentcoyote

02-22-2013

He needs to calm down.

Cocoito

02-22-2013

nihao

MrSmiles

02-22-2013

OMg everyone play jarvan now