Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbeatabledeath

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukishoo View Post
No it hasn't. Thresh was released on 1/22, that was exactly over 1 month ago which is 4 weeks, and they said it would be between 3 to 4 weeks pre-champion however it does take some time to work everything out so they might not be released exactly then.
it's been more than a month since it's the 27th and everyone chill you all should know by now that champion are usually released on Tuesdays or Fridays and this Friday is the MARCH 1st the perfect day to release a new patch, so they can again take a month off till April.................

Sukishoo

02-27-2013

I said, OVER, but not by much cause that's only 5 days difference and they said it had been 6 weeks when it hasn't even been 5 :P

Rykutachi

02-27-2013

When is she being released????

ZenHans

02-27-2013

This feels exactly like the time when i was waiting for varus to come out x.x, hurry up riot

The Lord Jesus

02-27-2013

release her already!!!!!!!!

gameboy0895

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Release her aldready!! I've been waiting for over 2 weeks now since I heard about her... getting impatient and bored...

HealofDeath

02-27-2013

Does anyone know when she gets released?

SorrowfulShot

02-27-2013

She better be out tomorrow or Friday... I'm going to rage hard either that or spend my RP. Need Quinn... NEED.

SorrowfulShot

02-27-2013

Better Release tomorrow or Friday. Going nuts waiting for this one.

NggaPet

02-27-2013

Heck yea i saw her on mobafire with her price at school so i was like talking to my buddy like QUINN IS OUT QUINN IS OUT i was so anxoius to get home...when i pull up patch..no quinn?? NEOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am so bad at saving RP and i have 2000 saved up for her and her skin lol pwese hurreh!