Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sniper Killer74

02-22-2013

I think Quinn and Valor is going to be an awesome addition to League of Legends. I especially like her passive how it deals extra if targeted and her ult is killer! Please release her soon!!! XD

MuAshe

02-22-2013

This is the champ I've been waiting for great concept you guys

MuAshe

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Killer74 View Post
I think Quinn and Valor is going to be an awesome addition to League of Legends. I especially like her passive how it deals extra if targeted and her ult is killer! Please release her soon!!! XD
IKR I'm so psyched

KeviNigguH

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyspells View Post
I dont know what role she is supposed to take.
Her skill sets dont quite seem to fit with a role of ranged carry.
you though of that also? well, i played her @ PBE and found her that she is really unique (not in terms of over-all abilities but in the combination of her skill kits) w/c gives her the role of ADC that has a different gameplay which you can use to think of new line up combinations that includes her. The only hard thing i see on her as an ADC is when she use her ultimate tag team, for me, i dont much quite like it since at first a range ADC going to be melee? what's that right? it's better to change (suggested only) her tag team mechanics like i do have in my idea:

tag team - calls down valor to aid quinn for 25 seconds and then additionally gains "valor skills" which can be use by pressing CTRL + skill hotkey (Q,W,E,R) and an ability "Tag" by pressing "R" only. Valor is then capable to attacks enemies at 500 unit range and valor instantly returns to quinn if valor is far by 900 units for her. (it's like valor acts same to orianna's ball). Cooldown 80 seconds.

Valor stats:
atkdmg = 35/65/95
atkspd = 0.720
(valor is untargetable)
(valor is affected by atkspd aura)

CTRL + Q = eager assault - commands valor to dash towards a targeted enemy champion, stay to it while attacking it in melee that last for 3 seconds, each attack of valor slows that enemies attack speed and casting animation by 10% until the skill duration ends or tag ability is used. Cooldown 9 seconds and affected by cdr. Manacost none. Cast range 700. Missile speed 1800.

CTRL + W = quick transition - commands valor to move on a targeted place and stays there for 5 seconds or valor returns if far away by 900 range from quinn (valor can still attack at that place) Using heightened senses depends on valor's position (it means the area of effect of the sight is around only at valor ....so if valor is with quinn and you use heightened senses, valor reveals the area around quinn, but if valor is not with quinn, it reveals the area around valor only) Cooldown 7 seconds, affected by cdr. Manacost none. Cast range 700 Missile speed 2400

CTRL + E = valor vault - command valor to assault a targeted enemy and bounces on nearby enemies also. Affected enemies receives pure damage of 170/220/270 and reduces their attack damage by 10% for 3 seconds. valor bounces up to 9 times and can't bounce again on enemies it already bounced at. valor vault can be interrupted while on it's process by using "tag" ability. Cooldown 14 seconds. Manacost none. Cast range 700. Bounce range 500. Missle speed 2400

R = tag - commands valor to instantly swap position with her, valor and quinn receives additional 300/400/500 attack range for 1 attack after the switching of positions. Cooldown 4 seconds. Manacost none.

CTRL + R = tag-out(skystrike) - valor is commanded to exit from the battlefield and soars out above from where valor is standing. Upon valor's exit comes down a hail of arrow feathers around the area where valor exited. (Damage and effects is same on the current skystrike) Tag team ability ends after tag-out(skystrike).

lol, but still when i play PBE with quinn, i use her ulti to escape which is very viable for an ADC. i even like more tag team when i use it to chase a fleeing enemy champion around 2000 units away from me, and passed on that enemy, advancing position to use skystrike to him then kill XD awesome. still awesome, overall good enough to be in the league.
her role is like to be a range ADC chaser and escaper. More power RIOT.

*change hecarim Q and Zed E animation or even mechanics that wont worse their role and gameplay, we have already too much spin to win like champs like garen, katarina, darius, wukung, renekton, akali, xin, noc, tryn. (for eye-candy at least for them to look new and their abilities aren't compared to others, like aw skills same to etc etc.)

iAmCougarBait

02-22-2013

Loved the last 5 or so new champions, but I really felt the need to post regarding this one (Mind you, this is my first post on here.)

1. Quinn is a mans name, no?
2. Another 8+ ability "transform" champion, not a fan.

3rd, and I can not stress this enough, PLEASE, Instead of coming out with new champions so quickly, could some of the new ones be reworked, or made more skins available?

There are so many champions with barely any skins, and champions ( best example: Heimer ) that are so broken they are NEVER played. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like improving the current pool of champions right now would be better then tweaking old champion skills just a little and combining them in one new champion.

I don't know what it is about this champion exactly, but I am not a fan thus far.

Kataani

02-22-2013

does anyone else think her helmet looks like a raw chicken.

ForceFenix

02-22-2013

Someone know when she gonna be available? D:

thenotoriousman

02-22-2013

I love the champ and the concept, but that default splash art just looks so...off to me. Quinn's eyes are far too large, and the rest of her face barely resembles what her model looks like. And as for Valor, his wings are ridiculously huge and between the odd shape of his head and his human-like eyes he more so resembles Falco from Star Fox than an actual bird (yes, I know it's fantasy and all but I'm big on birds).

Granted, Quinn is still an amazing design and I'm definitely buying the bundle day-one because both skins are fantastic, but that splash art just strikes me so. A bit disappointing.

LORDBIGDOGGIE

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmCougarBait View Post
Loved the last 5 or so new champions, but I really felt the need to post regarding this one (Mind you, this is my first post on here.)

1. Quinn is a mans name, no?
2. Another 8+ ability "transform" champion, not a fan.

3rd, and I can not stress this enough, PLEASE, Instead of coming out with new champions so quickly, could some of the new ones be reworked, or made more skins available?

There are so many champions with barely any skins, and champions ( best example: Heimer ) that are so broken they are NEVER played. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like improving the current pool of champions right now would be better then tweaking old champion skills just a little and combining them in one new champion.

I don't know what it is about this champion exactly, but I am not a fan thus far.
Quinn is not a mans name.... I mean there's Quentin and Quinlan sooooo.
Yeah there have been a lot of Transformers recently. But I feel like Quinn is closer to Shyvana than to Nidalee or Elise. Both Quinn and Shyv's transforms have a time limit. And the abilities do not change that much, they are essentially the same effect with a different visual.

Recently Riot announced that champs wouldn't come out as often as they used to (2 weeks). And they've kept that promise. They also said that they are working on Heimer, Karma, and I'm assuming Sivir is going to lose her Doritos some day.

doawulf

02-22-2013

Another cool champ for a week then back to regular 25 champs everyone plays.