Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KryptoH

02-20-2013

I tested her she has a really nice skill set, a good 1vs1 champ kind of like jax she can handle 1vs1, she's team dependent on teamfights, good last hitting, can aoe farm manamune/muramasa goes good on her, she is a little dull compared to other champs aesthetic wise, but I find her really unique, even the way the chat comes up, when your Quin and when you ult (turn into Valor) you get the name changed and all I'd really like to see her skin too , some people think she's OP like every 1st release champ, but I think we've narrowed things and balanced quite enough with our feedback in the PBE Forums.

Zerglinator

02-20-2013

Sweetness.

isabella valenti

02-20-2013

Quote:
RazorLeaf420:
finally a female thats not dressed like a ****

your comment makes sense dont know why people downvoted it! PERVS

KrazzyFlames

02-20-2013

Can't wait to try out Quinn! Only problem I have here is that the splash art looks so plain and boring :/ Hopefully her skin's splash is more interesting so I can pick it up on the release bundle! Other than that, nice job Riot!

isabella valenti

02-20-2013

shes too op i played with her in pbe ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!! BUFF ASHE!!

Never Quite Free

02-20-2013

When's the next patch?

Chopzzay

02-20-2013

I want her >.<

Resther

02-20-2013

She's meh...
I generally don't care for AD Carries anyway, but Quinn is kind of boring imo.

I do like that Riot tried to make her unique, but the only interesting thing about her is Valor. Her abilities are prettymuch recycled from other champs in some way, except for being able to use Valor for a short time.

Passive - Exactly like Varus activating his Blight stacks, except with AD instead of AP.

Q - Line skillshot with a Blind. Nothing special here.

W - Exactly like Varus' passive, except it applies to "Vulnerable" targets, and not upon killing an enemy. The active is basically summoner spell Clairvoyance.

E - Standard gap closer ability, except she jumps back away from her target. Slightly more impressive, but still not that fascinating...

R - The First cast is unique, I cant deny that. The second cast however, is just a larger version of Varus' E ability.

I guess Quinn is an ok ADC, but overall I don't really care for her kit. It's pretty meh as a whole.
I'd much rather see another Jungler. Preferably that Yordle Jungler that's been talked about.

Kato75

02-20-2013

Muh eyes

Chaingate110

02-20-2013

swain+vayne? culdve made her character art more creative =p