Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rajo101

02-21-2013

Thank you!!! Oh thank you!!!

'
Finally, a character who's name begins with Q! Until this point, the singularly neglected letter of the alphabet.

Yes, I know it sounds a bit OCD of me, but seriously, there was no reason to leave out Q. Thank you so much Riot for including this.

Silvertalon215

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

will her skin be 975 or 1350? If 975 I'll have enough for Debonair Jayce and Phoenix Quinn.

Molegrave

02-21-2013

Why does this champ remind me of a completely different game? Maybe Bloodwing knows. Lemme get on Borderlands 1 and ask.

Hours later: They want the bird back.

existingdark

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertalon215 View Post
will her skin be 975 or 1350? If 975 i'll have enough for debonair jayce and phoenix quinn.

PhD Support

02-21-2013

so iblitzcrank skin unavailable when can we buy it?

eyesiebird

02-21-2013

When is the patch coming out?
As in when can we buy her?

GodEmperorLetoII

02-21-2013

I swear to god, you best create a Silverhawk skin :P

the timeshifter

02-21-2013

well this will be fun so if you kill the bird does the champion dies?

Sylphy

02-21-2013

For one thing I have to say for all the people that are complaining about her eyes its B u l l Sh*t on that they are too big. they are just as big as Lux's, just as big as Sorakas, just as big as Swains, and from when you look at his main first picture he looks like he can open them bigger too. So b u l l on big eyes! I will have to say her nose needs help with re-adjusting and her left eye should be a tad smaller. The eye shadow however on her is what I say makes it look extreme causing her eyes stand out so much more than usual. If that is where your complaints are coming from.

Here is an image of eye shadows effects and how her eyes look "Bigger" than usual human eyes.
http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/imag...t-Dark-400.jpg

Though its no big deal. All I can say you should all be ashamed of your selves for bashing in this kind of response for hard work for the public. You could of said "There are things that I don't like (And state here why). With these changes I think she will be better suited for game play." Because riots not going to understand "****ing ugly eyes! Change plz!" and "Too op!" Explain why please, don't just bash with vague words! If you don't like how she looks you need to make a more dedicated note here. If Lux can be changed from Demacia **** to a beloved Demacia fighter look from voice of opinion, then do so again public! Just don't be vague and only use cuss words okay?

But seriously, who is going to get to my note in any way under the piles of complaints riot is going through right now. The only thing I should say to riot at this moment is what I find that is important to me and possibly others, that does not concern with this champion.

Riot. If you make Sonas breasts too small with in the next rework on her image she will just look like another Hatsune Miku. All I ask is be careful with them titties. And have in mind that this is coming from a girl.

Ps: Also I liked the old picture better because her lips look bad in this new one. The new one looks like she is wearing too much lipstick, her neck looks too bulky, her eye color was fine from the previous one I don't know why you changed that, the Asian facial features is something that really looked very lovely with her. I can understand your profit on Arcade Sona but she has an excuse to wear tons of makeup and lipstick in that skin. She should look more natural with her main look in my opinion.

twistedXJOKER

02-21-2013

Finally the alphabet is complete in LoL. At least one champion for each letter.