Quinn and Valor, Demacia’s Wings, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mattarias

02-20-2013

I am hitting the "Buy" button on that bundle SO HARD, whosoever pulleth mine cursor from it shall be crowned next rightful king of Beesland.

Seth the Bum

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Lore:

Quinn and Valor are an elite ranger team. With crossbow and claw, they undertake their nation's most dangerous missions deep within enemy territory, from swift reconnaissance to lethal strikes. The pair’s unbreakable bond is deadly on the battlefield, leaving opponents blind and riddled with arrows long before they realize who they're fighting: not one, but two Demacian legends.
Meant to post several hours ago but I just now researched how to solve the "Access Denied" problem. Anyway, pretty much everything about these champions sounds quite good, but shouldn't this say, "riddled with bolts?"

BlueQuasar

02-20-2013

Demacia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Rabid Teemo

02-20-2013

so
when is she released? i'm just waiting ya know
impatiently XD

Mayhem Man

02-20-2013

Thumbs up if you plan to play as the bird the whole game and hit on the enemy team's Anivia, while Swain secretly gets jealous.

Summerfest

02-20-2013

Riot, your artist mutilated her face. Please redo her face. Her eyes are seriously creeping me out and why is her ear growing out of her neck????

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

I really hate saying this, but again, same as Nami, I'm really very unimpressed, and uninspired. She's a falconer, and she uses a crossbow? Hrm. Yeah, sorry gonna save my money, for stupid, useless skins, thanks.

EDIT: I just realized, maybe I should mention why I don't like her. Hmmm, let me see...
She's not dressed like a ****. I like my champions half naked, and sexy. Like Gragas. <3
Her skillset although it sounds fun in concept, really isn't my cup of tea. I'd much rather have a fun Yordle...oh wait, nevermind. You've nerfed the holy **** out of every fun Yordle champion! Maybe I'm just being super angry, and bitter about the sorry state of the game. I'm not happy with it right now, at all. I thought Riot listened to their fans, but I over years and years am finding that is not the case.

Baldruius

02-20-2013

Good to see another female champ that isn't half naked, or some kind of over the top "sexy dress"

Echorion

02-20-2013

I liked it when they were actually called "Quinn AND Valor" in game.

Now it is just "Quinn"

I wish they would change it back.

NinjaCalibur

02-20-2013

Oh look another female ADC.