wait i might have read the darius changes wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

02-20-2013

can someone explain it to me better? it says if it kills a champion, it can be recast for 12 seconds

does this mean i have to wait 12 seconds to use it again
or does it mean i can spam it as fast as i can (smartcast twin fangs style XD) for 12 seconds

or is it like ahris ult where you have a window to recast it again but it wont stay up forever in lane

Thief of Space

02-20-2013

It might be able to refresh if you kill another hero I mean champion within the 12 seconds time frame so it might not be a bad nerf. It is just that if you miss your ultimate on a second victim of dunking, you probably wont be able to cast it in that 12 second time window and it will go on normal CD. I would have to play PBE to see this.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Alright here's the breakdown: If you use Noxian Guillotine and you kill someone, you get a 12 second window in which you can use it again, to try and kill again. You don't get to spam it endlessly until you kill someone, it's just up again for 12 seconds. If you kill a 2nd character, it refreshes, and you can get another 12 seconds to use it. Keep in mind these are NOT in game changes yet, and are just in the PBE. Honestly I feel like it's a pretty dumb change, so Riot will likely go ahead with it.

Thief of Space

02-20-2013

That sounds like its hardly at nerf at all. If you are pro at last hitting with the Darius Dunk, its nearly no different in a lategame teamfight where only aces count.

Technician Tim

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
Alright here's the breakdown: If you use Noxian Guillotine and you kill someone, you get a 12 second window in which you can use it again, to try and kill again. You don't get to spam it endlessly until you kill someone, it's just up again for 12 seconds. If you kill a 2nd character, it refreshes, and you can get another 12 seconds to use it. Keep in mind these are NOT in game changes yet, and are just in the PBE. Honestly I feel like it's a pretty dumb change, so Riot will likely go ahead with it.
oh thats not quite as bad as i thought, not really a bad nerf to anything but his lane phase, might make him an even crappier version of garen, youre right theyll push it through...

ok i was wrong kinda, sorry guys

thanks for the clarification

Thief of Space

02-20-2013

I have 0 luck actually getting a kill with Garen's ultimate because it does magic damage. The only way is if my target has 200 hp left and I cast it on him. Any other time when I think it will kill my target, they have 1 hp.

Technician Tim

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
I have 0 luck actually getting a kill with Garen's ultimate because it does magic damage. The only way is if my target has 200 hp left and I cast it on him. Any other time when I think it will kill my target, they have 1 hp.
its kinda like rivens ult, used to secure a kill you can get with another AA if they run out of range
or secure a kill for a dead or fleeing ally

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-20-2013

why would you compare that filth to ahri. How rood.

kill = 12 seconds every time. if you can find another person to kill you get 12 more seconds

Oz SammyD X

02-20-2013

Quote:
Honestly I feel like it's a pretty dumb change, so Riot will likely go ahead with it.
It's exactly what they do and has been proven many times with many champions, all they do is change things based off of low Elo play which is just stupid, nerfing something because of bad players is all Riot does these days, it's disgusting.....

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

Quote:
Umm, you couldn't spam it endlessly until you kill someone BEFORE this change either.