Project: Default Item Changer (Seeking Dev)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stitchless

03-13-2013

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY AN IMAGE NOT A REAL APPLICATION AS OF YET... So please don't ask for a download link. ; )

As some of you may know There is an LoL Default Item Changer on the internet that goes by the name of "Enigma Item Changer". This is where the bases of this application has come from.

The Purpose:
To change the default items inside the game of LoL to cater to your needs, for example... You may have a section called jungle that has all your core jungle items listed with and any possibly combinations for that role.

Why create this when one is already out there?
At first I was in contact with the original developer and we were talking about changing his application to meet these designs however for reasons untold, communication has stopped. Hence I would still like to see this application made

Screenshots:
Attachment 635298

Attachment 635299
Full size image

Tools:
Illustrator CS6

Let me know what you think...

Devs:
I was thinking is using the provided Riot API with Java to complete this project. Please provide your thoughts.

Additional Notes:
If this application is created, it is safe to use without voiding your ToS with Riot Games. Quoted text can be provided if necessary.

Dzanio

03-14-2013

I think Riot posted that something like this was under development for S3 (release date as yet unannounced to my knowledge).

Stitchless

03-16-2013

Hmm... That is interesting news to me. Do you have any sources?